Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Workshop

With Mastermind I was thinking a potential Norman, but also Helmut because why not.

You probably have a point about manipulation. I think it's cool to mix that and more action-y stuff here, cause playing Ms. Marvel seemed to make her a little more active. But I think the rest of the design can handle that.

I'll think on it some more, thanks!
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
With Mastermind I was thinking a potential Norman, but also Helmut because why not.
I'd love to throw Helmut a bone, but it's tough with so many nasty Masterminds.

Quote:
You probably have a point about manipulation. I think it's cool to mix that and more action-y stuff here, cause playing Ms. Marvel seemed to make her a little more active. But I think the rest of the design can handle that.

I'll think on it some more, thanks!
Fwiw, if the HAMMER Agents end up with an "ignore LEAs" type power (and I really dig Blind Eye) I'd look for something different than Distracting Light as well.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project