Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wal•Mart Exclusive Edition

Wal•Mart is offering a version with extra things in it for $24.96.

It looks like there are foil versions of some cards, some more land tiles, and some more (duplicate?) glyphs.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:28 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wal•Mart Exclusive Edition

....it begins.
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:44 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Dang it....

my collector's nerves are tingling... I don't need this... I already have the Master Set... it's all duplicates... BUT, I WANT IT!!!

AARRRG!
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
....it begins.
It begins... again.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old October 29th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Argh.

~Aldin, who has already spent all his discretionary game income on the Battletech Kickstarter

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 29th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For real? It's been like two months, at least wait a year.

At least it's nothing really gameplay related (so it seems) and thus skippable.
Old October 29th, 2015, 01:30 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Foils? Jeez, now I have to buy one
Old October 29th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That's, that's enough to make me consider...
Old October 29th, 2015, 02:01 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Shiny cards. Every Magic player wants those shiny cards. I didn't already buy the game, so I'm going to try to pick up this version. Those extra things are really making me draw towards this version. Once you get foils, you can't go back to not wanting foils.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 29th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Once you get foils, you can't go back to not wanting foils.
I dunno... I've had foil cards. I'm not a fan. I like my cards easier to read.

Scaper of the Week #17
Old October 29th, 2015, 02:13 PM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like you get quite a bit of extra terrain if the pic on the WalMart site accurate:

Old October 29th, 2015, 02:24 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Once you get foils, you can't go back to not wanting foils.
I dunno... I've had foil cards. I'm not a fan. I like my cards easier to read.

#NeedSwag

Once we see the expansion and how squad building works, this could become a lot more attractive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News