Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 15th, 2019, 01:39 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

Chapter Eighteen - Beyond is now live! This brings us to the conclusion of part one.

There will be a brief pause while I finish up final revisions on part two. They shouldn't take more than a few days.

~TGRF.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:30 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Yay another tale to read! Good to hear from you tgrf!
I was wondering when you would show up. Welcome to the story!

~TGRF.
Between getting engaged, planning a wedding and working on a master's degree life doesn't allow for me to be on this website as much as I'd like currently. But I'm keeping my ear to the ground How have you been? How goes launching your novel career?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:07 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Yay another tale to read! Good to hear from you tgrf!
I was wondering when you would show up. Welcome to the story!

~TGRF.
Between getting engaged, planning a wedding and working on a master's degree life doesn't allow for me to be on this website as much as I'd like currently. But I'm keeping my ear to the ground How have you been? How goes launching your novel career?
Wow, congrats mate!

As for the novels, I have a few things I need to polish out. I plan on doing that in a series of shorter fan fictions, which will collectively make up my final fan fiction. Once I'm happy with where I'm at, the novels will begin.

~TGRF.

EDIT: Got the big edit done. Just one more problem-chapter to work out and then part two will be good to go. Two whole chapters have been added to part two.

Last edited by TGRF; February 19th, 2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All this catching up and you leave us with a cliffhanger. Curse you TGRF...

~TAF,

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 20th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
All this catching up and you leave us with a cliffhanger. Curse you TGRF...

~TAF,
Nearly there... just need to find the time to redo one last chapter.

~TGRF.
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:40 PM

I'm back. Chapter Nineteen - SR is live now! Let part two begin!

The edits had the pleasant side effect of adding two chapters. Part two is fully checked over, and the other edits are fairly minor. Stay tuned for the final 'bonus content' item, a map. Coming around the vicinity of chapter Twenty-Five.

~TGRF.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:57 PM

Chapter Twenty - NT9 is now live! In addition to comments and criticism, I would like to know what you think will happen next if you feel so inclined. It can be good to know if the ending(s) is too obvious.

~TGRF.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 05:23 PM

Chapter Twenty-One - Gloves is now live! There seems to have been something of a Wordpress update, because all of the text spontaneously stretched across the screen. Not sure if I like it that way or the way it was yet...

Also, the next chapter should post itself tomorrow morning, since I will be absent at that time. The dropdown won't be updated, but it should show up on the sidebar under 'recent chapters'.

~TGRF.
Old February 25th, 2019, 11:54 AM

Chapter Twenty-Three - Valhalla is now live! I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on Dan so far? Relatable? Sympathetic? or misguided?

~TGRF.
Old February 25th, 2019, 09:48 PM

Horizon in Sight is now fully reviewed and completed. Tomorrow work begins on my final fan fiction, By Any Other Path.

~TGRF.
Old February 26th, 2019, 01:22 PM

Chapter Twenty-Four - Vydar is now live!

Anyone still there?

~TGRF.
Old February 26th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I may or may not be behind again. Sor. Although chapter spoilers indicating Valhallan things have certainly spurred my interest. I wasn't sure if this story was gonna make it to Valhalla or not, a la Heart of Vengeance.

~TAF, busy today but will try to get on it

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction