Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 29th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

I always want to do a 2v1 but I struggle finding the right values. It feels like something you could spreadhseet out with enough testing.
Old January 29th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We almost always play with 3. Its fun to try something other than 1 v 1 v 1.
Old January 29th, 2019, 01:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I never looked at Galactus or the Removing Terrain Rules before now - seems crazy but fun.

Normally if I do 2v1 I give an extra X order marker to Player one, which lets them take an extra turn whenever they choose between players 2 & 3, and also about 25% more army than players 2 + 3 combined. 4:6 turns/round and 5:4 points seems about right, but powers in play and map affects if it is an even match-up - especially with Galactus! So if you did this, each team opponent would have 640 points if only against Galactus, or if Galactus wanted 400 points for a Herald and support, then each opponent would have 800 points. I'd do a pretty big map though - 2-3 master sets, 2-3 expansions. Maybe Abandoned Missile Base or Mountain Spring or actually City Streets would be fun as it has a lot of terrain so it would not be got rid of completely easily, but is narrow so you could split it to multiple battlefields and if you do strategically (and your opponents do not) could get rid of most the map by splitting apart, plus has a lot of even terrain for Galactus to "walk" on (including around fountain and on height) and yet a "side-street" for opponent to hide.
Old January 29th, 2019, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've never used Galactus myself, so I can't really say what will work, but giving him Silver Surfer for a 2000 point team vs. two 800 point teams sounds like a good idea. Extra OM for the solo player makes sense too, it's the 6 vs. 3 OM issue that generally dooms 2 v 1 games, especially when those 6 OM reveals are on figures who bond with more units.
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

How have you guys been sleeping on Map Clean-Up: The Figure?

I think adding in a Herald would be a really good idea. Something to watch out for with Galactus is that once he gets to height it can quickly turn into nothing more than a dice-tossing match, which can get pretty boring at times. A Herald is going to help everything be a bit more dynamic.
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used Galactis once. It was a 3v3 death match. He wrecked us long before the game ended by bottlenecking our start zone. This effectively ended the game.

Old January 29th, 2019, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to face Galactus without mostly flying units in tow. I can see how leaving the water tiles alone would be a go to move for Galactus.
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:25 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We got wrecked because my one buddy was rolling with Enchantress 2 and Exocutioner but he failed her bodyguard bonding roll 16 out of 17 attempts. It was a super bummer. That plus Frankenstein chopped Surtur down in a few turns and my other teammate misplayed Dr. Manhattan a lot. So it was mostly luck that screwed us but that water bottleneck sealed our fate.
Old January 29th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That picture is hilarious.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2019, 03:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
We got wrecked because my one buddy was rolling with Enchantress 2 and Exocutioner but he failed her bodyguard bonding roll 16 out of 17 attempts. It was a super bummer. That plus Frankenstein chopped Surtur down in a few turns and my other teammate misplayed Dr. Manhattan a lot. So it was mostly luck that screwed us but that water bottleneck sealed our fate.

That is terrible. I hope it didn't turn him off ever playing with them again, but it most likely did. Missing that many d20 rolls can leave a bad impression.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:24 PM

He was very frustrated and we threw that D20 in the garbage He came back next week and was untouchable with a Graviton build so it evened out. I’m gonna try an enchantress army myself so he can see that it’s still fun.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I played a C3G 3v3 game with 2,500 points for each army. Galactus was played and totally dominated the board. We didn’t come close to finishing because Galactus ate away the map to show only a sliver of water leading from our start zone to the battlefield which left us pretty much without a chance. fun while it lasted.
I think the issue is you used 7,500 points a side!

It would be fun to do Event Heroes vs. Event heroes though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy