Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 15th, 2007, 09:53 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Filler

I'm working on a dark Raelin (from the comics) mod/repaint and I hacked the cape off of a Finn for her (Parmenio's would've been better, but I only have the one, but I digress...) anyway, there's a small gap in between the cape and her wings.

Does anyone have a sugestion on what I could use to fill it?

I was kind of leaning towards using wood filler (my brother does furniture refinishing) which I can get ahold of easily, but I'm not sure how that will work out with the resin and my apple barrel paints...
Old February 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
How large is the gap? Sometimes, smallish gaps can be covered with several thick coats of paint. If not, most would tell you to use Green Stuff (which is a 2 part epoxy putty). I use plumber's putty. Basically, any kind of putty which begins plyable and ends hard and paintable works. I would not suggest using wood putty.

smallboxgames.com
Old February 15th, 2007, 10:41 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Alright thanks, I'm not sure that the paint will do (I think the gap might be to big) but I'll defenately try one of those others...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards