Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe he is going to be in the new Antman & the Wasp movie.
Exactly. Played by Lawrence Fishburne, who I really like.
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Probably older, almost retired version. I have an issue with him fighting the Stilt-Man from the 80's. They basically fought as they grew taller. Then Goliath reached his max and fell from the clutches of Stilt-Man. To be continued next issue! (Which I never got. )

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Knowing what I do know about him, I feel like he just about has to be a Scientist, which is kind of a shame - it'd be cool if he fell into a different synergy web than Hank.
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:12 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe he is going to be in the new Antman & the Wasp movie.
Exactly. Played by Lawrence Fishburne, who I really like.
REALLY? I like Lawrence Fishburne too but why here...He's a bit old for this. And if they are going with the "he was with Pym back in the day" that doesn't make sense either since there was no Giant-man in the MCU prior to Lang...so how can there be a Goliath?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The last time this Goliath was discussed starts here in case anyone wants to read through that stuff. Though personally I thought that one was trying to draw too much from him dying in Civil War. Like that happened, but it could have happened to any random character they drew from a hat for artificial drama and I don't think it really says much about his character.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:28 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Wasn't the one who died in Civil War the nephew of the Original (Bill Foster)? I could be wrong, but I'm usually not when it comes to Marvel lore.

EDIT: Got my details mixed up. He died in Civil War (he was pretty much brought back to do just that), and his nephew, Tom, vowed to follow in his footsteps and honor his legacy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:36 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have we considered making some aquatic companions for the likes of Aquaman and others who have telepathic control over fish (Namor did originally)? Some Uncommon sharks or a distracting school of fish sounds like fun. Used similarly to Green Constructs.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Have we considered making some aquatic companions for the likes of Aquaman and others who have telepathic control over fish (Namor did originally)? Some Uncommon sharks or a distracting school of fish sounds like fun. Used similarly to Green Constructs.
I've thought about it, but they'd be kinda wimpy flopping around on land. Some generic Atlanteans are what we really need, I think.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I've thought about it, but they'd be kinda wimpy flopping around on land. Some generic Atlanteans are what we really need, I think.
I was thinking they would have to stay off land although envisioning Aquaman commanding a shark that's flopping around on the beach is pretty funny. Atlanteans would be sweet too.

This photo from Grish's thread made me think they could be fun.
_____

Last edited by L0B5T3R; January 21st, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Symbiotic

Well having some of those guys around would certainly broaden the utility for that Shark-Repellent Bat-Spray Utility Glyph I'm working on.

Grishnak has some pretty robust 'underwater fight' rules doesn't he? Not sure how well sharks and the like could work thematically in C3G without something like that, given how there's only so much water even on relatively watery maps.

Unless they were landsharks.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Definitely considering drafting this guy a while back!

Same artist from Invincible, so high quality gore and terror!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy