Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 6th, 2009, 02:38 AM

igbale is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question looking for RTTFF battlefields

I recently aquired a second RTTFF set and was wondering if anyone had a battlefield where the bridges cross over each other (as in one on top the other below).A friend of mine told me there used to be one on the site, but it was a few years ago and I was unable to find it.any help would be appreciated thank you.
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:26 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Re: looking for RTTFF battlefields

Hi igbale,

welcome to the site! A user has such a map in his avatar... Donīt know the map name, but now i started to make such a map... Not sure how many sets you have beside the 2 rtff, this one needs 2 ms so far (early stage, not finished yet):

Escher Infinity
(can be build actually. )

Bye, Ch1can0

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.

Last edited by Ch1can0; May 8th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:57 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You are thinking of GaryLASQ.

If you are looking for maps that require 2 RTTFF's, the BOV has three. But, none of them have one bridge going over the other.

And ch1can0, nice map!
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:19 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0 View Post
Hi igbale,

welcome to the site! A user has such a map in his avatar... Donīt know the map name, but now i started to make such a map... Not sure how many sets you have beside the 2 rtff, this one needs 2 ms so far (early stage, not finished yet):
I have the VirtualScape file of that map it's called something like "Bryumslund" it uses 2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 2 VW. If you want it I can Upload it or e-mail it to you. PM me your answer, I don't want to hijack this thread.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios