Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:08 PM

sunderland723 has disabled reputation
Price for custom terrain? (Flocked Terrain)

I wanted to get an idea how much you may pay for 3 complete master sets completely flocked? They look really good I spent days working on these projects. I even have the volcanic tiles custom and the snow tiles (2 sets), along with all the swamp tiles as well. I do not have pictures to post at the moment but I assure you I will shortly. I will most likely create a new thread with the pictures sometime this weekend. I just wanted an idea how much you would pay for the 3 master sets flocked if they looked very very good? If I get good responses I will probably put them up on eBay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles