Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 18th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

The design is sharp and easy to understand, and looks to be useful as an assassin unit. I like the d20 power to synergize with Elaria too. Overall a strong submission.

to review Kha
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Interesting submission in that it doesn't have any new powers. But Poison Weapons on a ranged figure is intriguing.

And thanks for including that second image of the figure, it makes it look that much more dynamic.

I'm a little concerned that it's just another Generic Fantasy Hero, but I think it makes fills a decent niche as a ranged option.

to review
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Interesting submission in that it doesn't have any new powers.
Yes, well. I love that feature, and it's not the first time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Totally not interesting in a bad way at all. In fact, Tyrian was a cheap(ish) flying ranged multi-attacker. That's new and cool.

I hope that Kha also proves to play in a new and cool way.
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Interesting submission in that it doesn't have any new powers.
Yes, well. I love that feature, and it's not the first time.
Yeah, as I get closer to death then birth (statistically speaking of course) I appreciate the lower mental load of familiar powers to complex novel ones.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been looking forward to Kha's submission as it's gone through the design process. I like the simplicity of the design with its reused powers, and he looks like a fun, effective assassin. I'm also a little worried about his power level - he seems to be really good at his job and the playtesting that kolakoski supported that - but playtesting will see if he's too good at it.

to review Kha.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Kha has received 4 Yea votes to review (wriggz, Scytale, superfrog, and BiggaBullfrog) and moves forward in the process.
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats kolakoski!

Really cool design. Sounds like at most he may need a price point bump but testing will tell the tale.
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I've been looking forward to Kha's submission as it's gone through the design process. I like the simplicity of the design with its reused powers, and he looks like a fun, effective assassin. I'm also a little worried about his power level - he seems to be really good at his job and the playtesting that kolakoski supported that - but playtesting will see if he's too good at it.

to review Kha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Kha has received 4 Yea votes to review (wriggz, Scytale, superfrog, and BiggaBullfrog) and moves forward in the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Grats kolakoski!

Really cool design. Sounds like at most he may need a price point bump but testing will tell the tale.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

As to his cost, feel free to suggest a higher one, if you come to a consensus about it.

Old May 18th, 2018, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Well, we don't like suggesting alternate point costs in the SoV. Perhaps individually, but never as a group.

That said, Kha wouldn't compare very favorably to the 100-point ranged heroes. Not having played him, I'd peg him at 70-90. 75 is quite reasonable.
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right. Wait and see. If he tests a bit too good, bump him up a bit.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:12 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Very excited for this guy. Snake people are super cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs