Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 15th, 2018, 09:26 AM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart
Looking to buy

I currently have a Rotv set (finally!) and I'm looking to expand to play with my kids and try to hook some friends into this game. Ebay has prevented me from taking the dive before, so I thought I'd try to buy from fans of the game who are more interested in selling off stuff they don't need than making max profit. My hope is that below will get me enough to last for a while and try lots of maps / scenarios.

Looking to buy in order of interest:

SotM set complete (box optional) - I have a sale pending
Fortress of the Archkyrie (box optional)
Orm's return (do not need box)
Road to the forgotten forest (box optional)

Thanks!

Last edited by Jaur0n; May 18th, 2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: updating list
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:53 PM

UberQ9 is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to buy

@Broken Charlie is selling an Orm's in his thread, perhaps try to get in contact with him?
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You'll want those trees too, Jaur0n. For one thing, line of sight blockers are important, for another, they look cool, and for another, you'll find that sometimes you want to build maps from the Maps subforum, and it'll help that you have the right material to do that. Happy hunting!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 15th, 2018, 04:24 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Fair enough on the trees. I thought I might make my own given how expensive those trees seem to be. I'm not against having them. I just wanted sellers to know trees weren't a deal breaker.
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good luck and welcome to the game (again? Lol). I’m not sure how far out Grand Rapids is, but if you want to make a road trip to Ohio we have tourneys fairly regularly.

Edit: added *if

My customs.
Fun Event! June 16th
Online Tourney - C3V/Bring 2

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 15th, 2018 at 11:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades