Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 13th, 2018, 04:32 PM

cornflake has disabled reputation
2 Rise of the Valkyrie sets - unopened

I have two RotV sets, both unopened. I had another topic on another board (Sales and Sightings, I think) here with a larger list, but this seems to be the place to put these. I have a lot of feedback on that topic if you want references.

These are the last of the stuff I want to sell for now.

$60 each + shipping

Shipping will probably be about $25 a piece. Everyone scoffs, but I've been to both FedEx and UPS and that's what it costs. Not desperate to sell, but want them in the hands of someone that will get the good out of them.

I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. - Psalm 34:4
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 2 Rise of the Valkyrie sets - unopened

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
I have two RotV sets, both unopened. I had another topic on another board (Sales and Sightings, I think) here with a larger list, but this seems to be the place to put these. I have a lot of feedback on that topic if you want references.

These are the last of the stuff I want to sell for now.

$60 each + shipping

Shipping will probably be about $25 a piece. Everyone scoffs, but I've been to both FedEx and UPS and that's what it costs. Not desperate to sell, but want them in the hands of someone that will get the good out of them.
People will want to know which editions....1st with sparkly translucent water and different defense and attack dice (blue rice and red dice). Or second with solid water and white dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM

cornflake has disabled reputation

Checked the sets and did a bit of research to see how I could tell which was which. These do not have the clear window under the flap, so I'm thinking these have the solid non-sparkly water.

Sorry about that. From what I've browsed, the sparkly water is highly desired.

I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. - Psalm 34:4
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Checked the sets and did a bit of research to see how I could tell which was which. These do not have the clear window under the flap, so I'm thinking these have the solid non-sparkly water.

Sorry about that. From what I've browsed, the sparkly water is highly desired.
No need to apologize just trying to help you out...the best write up I've seen is the following...which has images from the box. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades