Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Jennifer's Custom Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Made this thread to share terrain I am working on. Mostly been working on Frostgrave stuff right now, but would appreciate any feedback on stuff I submit here, for how well it'd work with Heroscape. Also, any tips how I could make the terrain work better with both would be appreciated, as I'd like to re-use it, thanks.
Are you still out there jennifer?

Any updates?
Sadly jennifer hasn't been on in over a year. Hopefully jennifer isn't gone forever because this was some good stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Wow these are beautiful scenery pieces. Not sure about playability but the "wow" factor is there to be added to a board. I'm a sucker for details =D
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I seen some of her stuff on her own blog but havent seen her post in awhile. I am copying her bookcase method for my frostgrave library. Hopefully all is well with her.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles