Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 17th, 2014, 03:32 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 16 - PLAYOFFS

Scapebot is my favorite poster on this site.

Old November 17th, 2014, 10:39 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I thought I was your favorite

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:50 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I thought I was your favorite
You probably misunderstood, Kinseth. Your avatar is everyone's favorite
Old November 19th, 2014, 06:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Finals Fantasy

Happens Friday at 10 AM Pacific/12 PM Central.

I have Dividers. He has Cyprien. Come watch. It'll be great.

~Dysole, intrigued by this one
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:11 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On Like Donkey Kong

We are go for liftoff.

~Dysole, off to the races
Old November 21st, 2014, 04:06 PM

Triumphant

I pulled it off. Nessing's early attempts at killing Cyprien ended in failure as I extended him too far and then whiffed for four wounds on two attacks but then some key divides and some low necromancy brought me back into the game and I got Cyprien down to one life before he was able to fly away and kill a divider to get back a life. However, weebaer brought Cyprien back into the fray and Jarek Guy (who had previously fuel tanked a bunch of skeletons) hit him for four skulls and ended his life. Dividers managed to kill the remaining skeletons. Only one glyph revealed the whole game (Ring of Protection) exactly like my last TQ game. And like previous iterations of this army, Nessing was a failure and Jarek Guy then did a ton of work. This time though the dividers came out on top.

~Dysole, who totally did not see back to back championships coming
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:33 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 16 - CONGRATS DYSOLE

Congratulations on the win ! You've been playing really well lately. That win got you 2nd place in 2014, which means we'll face off in the first round of the EoY Championship.

Sorry for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events