Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd say she was on Leo's level, but in game with what Leo does for the Turtles, there's no way she's reaching 210, nor should she.
That's the thing though, Leo isn't 210 if you're just talking about a 1-on-1 fight. He's close to 170 without Turtle Power and Ninja Focus.

So her coming in around that same value(the +1 movement to Ninjas is pretty minimal point value wise) makes sense. She'd be on the same power level as Leo in terms of actual 1-1 combat.
I don't buy that Leo's only 170 combat wise - he's better than his brothers Mikey and Raph in combat, and they're 170. His stats are pretty bloody meaty, particularly when you factor in Double Attack - I'd reckon he's more like 180 without his synergy powers.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I don't buy that Leo's only 170 combat wise - he's better than his brothers Mikey and Raph in combat, and they're 170. His stats are pretty bloody meaty, particularly when you factor in Double Attack - I'd reckon he's more like 180 without his synergy powers.
First of all, I stand at 170, if not slightly less. Giant Slayer's point value guide, which isn't always full proof of course, has the stats coming out to be worth 130 points. I don't think Double Attack and Stealth Leap are worth more than 30-40 points. There's absolutely no way Turtle Power and Ninja Focus are worth less than 40 points. Turtle Power is a crazy good power considering how good the Turtles can be when they all take a turn up front, with multi-attacks and multi-turns in addition to all of their turns.

Secondly, all of this over a 10 point difference from what I projected. Yeesh. Why do you feel the need to have the characters you design be so specific. You make things as frustrating as they get for yourself and others by doing so.

Last edited by Arkham; May 3rd, 2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

She seems solid. No idea who the character is but more Ninjas for the Ninja faction is always nice.

I initially read Focused Strikes as only giving her the auto-skull for the first attack, which I thought was really cool - one powerful strike and one slightly less powerful followup. I find that more interesting than the blanket boost. Don't know if that'd be true to how she fights, though. The reverse would also be cool.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
She seems solid. No idea who the character is but more Ninjas for the Ninja faction is always nice.

I initially read Focused Strikes as only giving her the auto-skull for the first attack, which I thought was really cool - one powerful strike and one slightly less powerful followup. I find that more interesting than the blanket boost. Don't know if that'd be true to how she fights, though. The reverse would also be cool.
I wouldn't be entirely opposed, but if that were the case I'd want her attack moved up to 4.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Keep in mind how the range plays a factor.
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Keep in mind how the range plays a factor.
I am doing, which is why I'm skeptical about doing that, but if we tweak it to auto-skull only on attack one and she only hits with 3, a figure I was already worried could be on the weak side for the character becomes really too weak for who she is.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the initial should be tried as-is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Hard as ice

@dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @Dysole , @weebaer , any thoughts here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Nothing, really. With double attack and a defensive power based on defense dice, Captain America comes to mind. (Star-Lord would get in the way of Ninja synergies, plus lots of competition for the human slot in S-L builds.)
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Sorry, meant to reply to this - thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like it as is as well. 3+1 for melee, both attacks are 3+1 if the second attack is also melee, but just 3 att. if the second attack ends up being at range.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library