Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 10th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Sidekick Design: Shadow Thief - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
What's the theme behind forcing you to place Shadow Thief adjacent to one of your own figures? In my opinion, it would make more thematic sense if you forced him onto any empty space not engaged to any figure. This way he could pop all over the board. I think that's most thematic.
Um, that how it is already.
Ooops. I swore it said something else when I read it. My bad.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
DIMENSIOMETER
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not attack or attacked and did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space not adjacent to any other figures.

I think this may need to be split into two powers, like so:

DIMENSIOMETER
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space not adjacent to any other figures.

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not attack or attacked and did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Into The Shadows, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

("attacked without causing wounds" is awkward - I'd just drop it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
I agree with making it two powers also what about what about this change?
Quote:
INTO THE SHADOWS

After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not attack or attacked and did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
That's what I already suggested, except Quozl you left out the glyph stealing bit.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
That's what I already suggested, except Quozl you left out the glyph stealing bit.
You did? I must have missed it. I left out the glyph stealing bit because I don't think it needed any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:10 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh I see now! You wanted to combine the DIMENSIOMETER and SHADOW THEFT like so:

DIMENSIOMETER
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space not adjacent to any other figures. After placing Shadow Thief on the battlefield with Dimensiometer, you may choose any equipment glyph on any card whose figure is within 3 spaces of Shadow Thief. Place the chosen equipment glyph on this card.

Quote:
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is what I have, tell me if this is accurate and I will update the OP.

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if no opponent's figures were destroyed or received any wounds this turn, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Into the Shadows, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DIMENSIOMETER
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space where he is not engaged to any figures. After placing Shadow Thief on the battlefield with Dimensiometer, you may choose any equipment glyph on any card whose figure is within 3 spaces of Shadow Thief. Place the chosen equipment glyph on this card.

I actually like Dimensionmeter for the first power and Shadow Theft for the second. Not to crazy about Into The Shadows.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 10th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Looks good. Does he start on the battlefield or on the card?

Quote:
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Looks good. Does he start on the battlefield or on the card?
He starts on the battlefield. I don't see anything that would make me question that.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DIMENSIOMETER
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space where he is not engaged to any figures. After placing Shadow Thief on the battlefield with Dimensiometer, you may choose any equipment glyph on any card whose figure is within 3 spaces of Shadow Thief. Place the chosen equipment glyph on this card.

I actually like Dimensionmeter for the first power and Shadow Theft for the second. Not to crazy about Into The Shadows.
What if he caused wounds in indirect ways that can be argued whether or not he did it, and then he continued to exploit this over and over again and constantly avoid being attack?

Shadow thief moves on the Temporal Glyph and forces your Superman to move adjacent to Mystique and take a wound, then disappear. Who caused the wound? Or he does the same trick to put his own Catwoman on another Tglyph and then she puts Superman in lava. Who caused the wound?

I think the trigger is broken for sure.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DIMENSIOMETER

What if he caused wounds in indirect ways that can be argued whether or not he did it, and then he continued to exploit this over and over again and constantly avoid being attack?

Shadow thief moves on the Temporal Glyph and forces your Superman to move adjacent to Mystique and take a wound, then disappear. Who caused the wound? Or he does the same trick to put his own Catwoman on another Tglyph and then she puts Superman in lava. Who caused the wound?

I think the trigger is broken for sure.

But it might be fixable:

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if no wounds were inflicted this turn, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

Double post.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

What do you recommend Griffindork?

I think if we add a line saying the turn after Shadow Thief is placed on the board he can no be moved. That way you have to leave him on the board for a turn before you can take a Glyph.

EDIT: 'd again! Thats like the 5th time today. I like what SirG put though.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
What do you recommend Griffindork?

I think if we add a line saying the turn after Shadow Thief is placed on the board he can no be moved. That way you have to leave him on the board for a turn before you can take a Glyph.

EDIT: 'd again! Thats like the 5th time today. I like what SirG put though.

Going off what Sir G was working with:

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if no midgets were harmed during this turn, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensiometer, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

OK, just kidding,

INTO THE SHADOWS
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if no opponent's figures were destroyed or received any wounds this turn, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Into the Shadows, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library