Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 17th, 2010, 12:36 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

Frontman of Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Dio in addition to appearances in Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny among many, died of stomach cancer Sunday, May 17, 2010. He had one of the most iconic voices in metal and hard rock. He was 67.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:47 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

R.I.P. Ronnie, you will be missed.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:10 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One of my all time favorites. Gone too soon from this world.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:35 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
One of my all time favorites. Gone too soon from this world.
Same here...way to early for this iconic rocker!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 17th, 2010, 07:27 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

Thats sad. He was a great frontman.

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Old May 18th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
Gotta get away holy diver yeah
Got shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue something is coming for you look out
Race for the morning you can hide in the sun 'till you see the light oh we will pray it's all right
Gotta get away get away
Between the velvet lies there's a truth that's hard as steel yeah
The vision never dies life's a never ending wheel say
Holy diver you're the star of the masquerade no need to look so afraid jump jump
Jump on the tiger you can feel his heart but you know he's mean some light can never be seen yeah
Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me no no
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
Gotta get away get away gotta get away get away
Holy diver sole survivor your honour's clean
Holy diver holy diver never cut in the middle comin' after you holy diver
Oh holy diver yeah alright get away get away get away
Holy diver holy diver whoa holy diver

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Looks like Lucifer got one of his guys back...at least the concerts in Hell just got better.....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General