Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ronan

The Book of Ronan

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 5
ALIENS AND ANDROIDS

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #031 / Ronan the Accuser.

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Galactic Guardians Annihilators Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #006 / Ronan the Accuser.

Character Bio - As much as anything, the Kree are known for their harshly imperialistic and nationalistic society, and none embody these ideals more than Ronan, Supreme Accuser of the Kree Empire. A devotee to the law, he serves the Supreme Intelligence without remorse, though his relationship with the Kree leaders have not always been amicable. Armed with the Universal Weapon, a device of wide-reaching cosmic power, he leads the Kree both in battle and in law enforcement; of course, with Ronan, the two are one in the same.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: What happens if I use Universal Weapon but can't move all adjacent figures away from Ronan due to them being double-spaced figures or powers like Jean Grey's Psionic Grip?
    A: If Ronan is still adjacent to his Accused after using the push (due to it being one of the figures you weren't able to move away), or if Ronan's Accused is not adjacent to him but Ronan is only adjacent friendly figures, Ronan can go ahead and attack his Accused. However, if Ronan is still engaged but his Accused is not adjacent to him, he doesn't get to attack and his turn effectively ends.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Kree adjacent to Ronan may add 1 die to their attack and defense. Current Kree.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:09 PM. Reason: png
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ronan (Design Phase)

NAME = RONAN

SPECIES = KREE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ACCUSER
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 360

HONOR BOUND
At the start of the game, choose an opponent’s Unique or Event Hero to be Accused. Before rolling for initiative, if the chosen Accused figure is no longer on the battlefield, you may choose another opponent’s Unique or Event Hero to be Accused.

KREE TACTICIAN
Kree figures you control adjacent to Ronan add 1 die to their normal attack and 1 die to their defense.

UNIVERSAL WEAPON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 6.
Before using this special attack, if Ronan's Accused figure is within 3 clear sight spaces of Ronan, you may push all figures adjacent to Ronan by placing them each on an empty space within 1 space of their original placement. Figures moved by this special attack cannot be placed adjacent to Ronan, will not take any leaving engagement attacks, but will receive any falling damage that may apply. Ronan may not target any figure except for his Accused figure with this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by A3n; November 22nd, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:11 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the write up a lot too. Is this the mini you're planning on using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
So just to be clear, the rolling of attack dice can only occur against the Accused figure, but the OM removal or figure movement can occur against any figure?
This is my question as well.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:16 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the touch of Universal Weapon pushing away figures in order for Ronan to get a better shot at the Accused, but I don't think the OM removal is really necassary. It's not as interesting, and I don't feel that the power needs a choice between two options. And for the most part it's not very versatile, as it only works if Ronan is also able to attack the Accused afterwards.

Other then that little nitpick, I love it.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Nice write-up! A couple of minor niggles: Cards refer to a "figure" not a "unit". Honor Bound should probably refer to a Unique or Event Hero to avoid issues with which squad figure is Accused.
So there's no way for a power to affect both a single Hero or an entire squad of units? I figured as such, but thought it'd be an interesting concept.

Quote:
So just to be clear, the rolling of attack dice can only occur against Accused figures, but the OM removal or figure movement can occur against any figure?
That's the intention - the ability to clear the area around Ronan and attack the Accused, even if they're surrounded by human shields or what have you. Or just zap someone.

And yeah, that's the mini; I figure the older one would be fine, too, but that one looks more familiar and is a buck or two cheaper.

I'll fix up the grammar and such... now!
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:20 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Nice write-up! A couple of minor niggles: Cards refer to a "figure" not a "unit". Honor Bound should probably refer to a Unique or Event Hero to avoid issues with which squad figure is Accused.
So there's no way for a power to affect both a single Hero or an entire squad of units? I figured as such, but thought it'd be an interesting concept.
You could make it a marker power and have him put a marker on the card of the Accused unit. Or it could just reference a card.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:22 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does accusing a squad fit the theme though? I imagined that him accusing a single hero seemed a better fit.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

He's accused entire organizations before, I believe - the Fantastic Four, the Skrulls, so on. It wouldn't be out of character for, say, SHIELD to be Accused.

But for mechanical simplicity, yeah, going Hero-only would probably be best.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is the defense die for Tactician supposed to be for every attack or just when defending against the Accused?

Also, I like Devout for the personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
So just to be clear, the rolling of attack dice can only occur against Accused figures, but the OM removal or figure movement can occur against any figure?
I agree that this is a bit wonky, and a little counter-intuitive. Not that it doesn't have it's charm (if Ronan removes an OM from a non-accused figure, he loses his attack unless he's adjacent to an accused figure). Though I actually have a different, issue with the power. Is it thematic/desirable for Ronan to be able to throw figures up castle walls with his Universal Weapon when he can only move them one space away? Maybe making it a move power might be cleaner?

I completely agree with All Your Pie on the marker thing; "at the begining of the game, place the Accusation Marker . . ." just sounds awesome.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:06 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Honor Bond needs clarification. Are you are allowed to pick one unit on the board to be accused or 1 unit in each opponents army to be accused. The way it is worded right now, it sounds like each opposing player. Having Ronan chase down 3 accused units in a 4 player game could be real interesting, but is that the intent?

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

I agree with all your pie about the special attack being more interesting without the OM removal option.

Also I think Honor Bond is intended to be 1 single unit at a time. The way it's written you would choose an opponent, meaning 1 single opponent, and choose one of their units to be the Accused.

Lovin the write up so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library