Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 23rd, 2008, 12:21 AM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
High School Graduation

Today I graduated from my high school. I received my high school diploma cover during the ceremony, and then the diploma itself afterwards. I got to wear a cap and gown (with a tassel hanging from the cap) and special chords to wear around my neck (for good grades). At the ceremony, I also received a high school medallion (with the logo of my high school). This was the first class to go through all four years of high school at that particular school (it was formed in Fall 2004).

Underneath my gown, I had on two green buttons made by my grandma. One with a picture of my great uncle, and the other with a picture of my grandfather. Both have died of cancer in the past eight months. The green representing the type of cancer they passed from.

So now I look forward to the upcoming school events in my life, such as an orientation course at Arizona St. University and my SATs. In the fall, I begin my freshman year at ASU.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:20 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: High School Graduation

Congratulations on your graduation NiteRaider and your subsequent move into the college world. It's a whole new ballgame now. Enjoy it and do your best.

Also, sorry to hear about your uncle and grandfather, but those buttons sound like a really nice touch to remember them by.

Enjoy your day and your success.

rym

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Congratulations, NiteRaider. Graduating is worth a Revrep.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:12 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations on your graduation! I still have to look fowards to my graduation, but that will be a while before I actually do graduate. But congratulations anyways, since graduation is still an important event!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations, NiteRaider!
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:49 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations, NiteRaider! My brother is also currently attending ASU. He is finishing up his second year right now, and is majoring in Biology. He says it's a great school, and he loves it out there.

(Oh, and he says it's a crazy party school too . So, if you're into that kind of thing... you should have a lot of fun at ASU!)
Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

I played GameBoy all through my high school graduation. When I found 200 rupees, I was ecstatic.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Congrats Nite...but I am a bit confused at something you said.

Quote:
So now I look forward to the upcoming school events in my life, such as an orientation course at Arizona St. University and my SATs. In the fall, I begin my freshman year at ASU.
How are you going to start college without taking your SATs first?
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:14 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Way to go!!!!! I have 3 more years
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:37 PM

aquaone is surprisingly tart

Congratulations. May your future path be clear and may you have the will to stay on it.

*insert witty catchphrase here*
Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM

Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Congrats Nite...but I am a bit confused at something you said.

Quote:
How are you going to start college without taking your SATs first?
I had already gotten the acceptance letter from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications from ASU. I take my SATs the first Saturday in June. The orientation course at the college is just a tour of the facilities (to get used to the environment).

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM

Thank you guys!

(The system logged me out while I was typing this, I apologize in advance if I double post )

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie

Last edited by NiteRaider; May 23rd, 2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Double post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General