Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th, 2007, 10:03 PM

CreamyPretzel has disabled reputation
Football Meets HeroScape?

I need some ideas, so I figured this would be the best place to come for them. (Don't prove me wrong).

Months ago I bought a game on clearance at TRU called "Battle Ball". It's a futuristic looking football game. It had 22 figures comparable in size to the small ones in HeroScape, and it was only 5 bucks, so I figured "What the heck?".
Now I would finally like to incorporate those figures into HeroScape, I need suggestions on moves, powers, etc for the figures. Here's what I've got:

One team is called Iron Wolves (blue). The other team is Black Harts (red). Each side has 11 players (10 single-hex and 1 double-hex). Only six of the players have names, and here they are:

Iron Wolves: Iron Judge (lineman), Steel Ultimus (lineman), Stalwart The Forge (Heavy Tackle, double-Hex)
Black Harts: Dark Isis (running back), Brutus (Tackle), Colossor The Dim (Heavy Tackle, double-hex)

Each team consists of these 11 players: 3 running backs, 1 tackle, 1 heavy tackle, 2 linebackers, 2 safeties, 2 linemen (NO quarterback)

Pictures of these figures can be seen here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6795

I think it would be really comical to have these futuristic, metallic football players doing battle in HeroScape against Orcs, Dragons, Shades, etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I thought it was you and you thought it was me, but it was two different people altogether!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion