Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 29th, 2007, 07:09 PM

johne1000 has disabled reputation
Sacred Band better or worse than romans

Acording to spider_posion's unifocial ranking the sacred band get a B and the Romans get an A my opinion is the romans movements are more predicable.[/img]
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Spider_poison's unofficial rankings are just that- unofficial. Play with what you like best. He likes the Romans better because they have more bonding options and fewer drafting restrictions. Both the Sacred Band and the Romans all but require Marcus to be effective, and if you get Parmenio too, you don't have that much room left over for other units. Also, if you do get Parmenio and want to use his ability, the Sacred Band lose the flexibility that was once their strong point over the romans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:35 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Hasn't this topic already been discussed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:58 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Spider_poison's unofficial rankings are just that- unofficial. Play with what you like best. He likes the Romans better because they have more bonding options and fewer drafting restrictions. Both the Sacred Band and the Romans all but require Marcus to be effective, and if you get Parmenio too, you don't have that much room left over for other units. Also, if you do get Parmenio and want to use his ability, the Sacred Band lose the flexibility that was once their strong point over the romans.
Which is why I say...
Everybody now...
'Sacred Band Base Move +1'

And, as someone else suggested, Parmenio's effect to be an aura.
For all the reasons you've addressed.

It's almost as if this thread were created just for me, as if people weren't sick enough of me suggesting it.
:P
Old November 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
It's my own feeling that waves 8 and 8.5 will lessen the disparity between the two units. The redcoats will make ... wait a minute, guido is right. I'm almost positive that this is a discussion just made for the books of heroscape, and I've said this before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units