Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinche_guey
Again, if he is selling so many, why does he not have any new feedback? If you bought from him, give feedback! I saw this ad originally over two weeks ago. If it is not a scam, a lot of feedback should be on its way. I am waiting to hear more than one or two people who report this is legitimate. My feeling remains . . . NO.
You can't give feedback if the listing is not completed, as it is with the weird way he's doing things.

Look, I don't know him. I don't know where he got the Woos.

But I've been a member in good standing since the .net days, and I don't appreciate the implications being thrown at me.

I purchased a Woo from this guy. I received it approximately two weeks later, along with a GenCon poster. I showed this off to the Houston gang at our gathering last week, so ask any of them.
Old September 15th, 2007, 02:38 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinche_guey
Again, if he is selling so many, why does he not have any new feedback? If you bought from him, give feedback! I saw this ad originally over two weeks ago. If it is not a scam, a lot of feedback should be on its way. I am waiting to hear more than one or two people who report this is legitimate. My feeling remains . . . NO.
But I've been a member in good standing since the .net days, and I don't appreciate the implications being thrown at me.
I can remember Finrod from the hq days. Personally I don't know him and never met him, but I respect him and his views from the threads that I do visit.

He took a shot that nobody else was willing to take and bought a Woo for a reasonable price. Don't hold that against him, if you're unwilling to take that same chance. He had a good ebay experience and wanted to share it with the community, so other people may have that same experience. To criticize him for it is in poor taste.

I don't hang around the HeroScape news section that much because too many people freak out and take things way too serious. I hate exclusives. Not the concept of them, but what they do to the community. It's a game people. Don't get pissed at other members because you didn't get one or are unwilling to pay ebay prices. Patience is a virtue. Nerak was made available to the public once. Who's to say that Hawthorne and Woo won't be someday.

Old September 15th, 2007, 02:50 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lay off the Finman guys. He bought it, got it and it's done. If it's a scam I'm sure he's not part of it.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Yeah DEATH TO FINROD!!!!! whats that.....ooohhhh...ok

Yeah Finrod is great so leave him alone
Old September 15th, 2007, 04:25 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Finrod's poster is real, or so real a fake that the lines blur. I has spoken!

I know nothing of Pwalley, though.
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:52 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
I said nothing against Finrod.
One persons response online doesn't make me trust the guy trying to sell 50 "exclusives" with extra stuff, and a very sketchy story. If it is safe, then I thought a few follks could support it first. After all there is one person who reports not receiving this, and little feedback on the seller that is good.
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:31 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
According to Ebay he changed his ebay identity less than 30 days ago. It used to be Pwally-of-wonderlakes or something. Why change his identity unless he was trying to scam.
Ebay sent e-mails out a few months ago warning every member to change their username or e-mail if the two were the same to avoid phishing scams. For the last few months a lot of users have been switching usernames so Boneheadebayer emails wouldn't be sent to boneheadebayer@aol.com.
While it may seem "shady" there are all sorts of reasons he might want to move the inventory quickly. Send him a message asking him some specifics and if it seems reasonable, then buy and make sure you use Paypal so you get some sort of protection.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:26 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
According to Ebay he changed his ebay identity less than 30 days ago. It used to be Pwally-of-wonderlakes or something. Why change his identity unless he was trying to scam.
Ebay sent e-mails out a few months ago warning every member to change their username or e-mail if the two were the same to avoid phishing scams. For the last few months a lot of users have been switching usernames so Boneheadebayer emails wouldn't be sent to boneheadebayer@aol.com.
While it may seem "shady" there are all sorts of reasons he might want to move the inventory quickly. Send him a message asking him some specifics and if it seems reasonable, then buy and make sure you use Paypal so you get some sort of protection.
Very true. Some time ago someone tried to steal my Ebay identity. the administrators were pushing hard for me to simply change my ebay user name. But if I did, I would have lost all my feedback (it's only about 37, but that's since 2001! I'd hate to have to start all over again) I eventually got the problem resolved and was able to keep my user name. But I'm sure there are many people who have changed names not because they are scammers, but because theye are victims.

Also, the email vs user name issue is very common. My ebay name is similar to one of my email accounts, and the admins want me to change it. I simply refuse to.

That being said this is not an endorsement of his auctions. Even if these are legitimate Woo's, the fact that he has so many suggests to me that something ain't right somewhere.
Old September 16th, 2007, 06:01 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Was Pwalley the pretty big guy at GenCon with the crew cut?? I think it was and if so he was a nice guy if its the same person. Seemed cool enough if it is the same guy we are talking about.

Edit: You know I may be wrong on this, the guy I am thinking about may have been PJ something. I know the name I just cannot think of it right now.
Old September 16th, 2007, 06:22 AM

Le Balrog has disabled reputation
In France !!!

it of which area is the salesman
Old September 16th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
i whould say it is a scame because his feed back is only 66%.i whould only look for people with a feedback of 89 and up
Old September 16th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Was Pwalley the pretty big guy at GenCon with the crew cut?? I think it was and if so he was a nice guy if its the same person. Seemed cool enough if it is the same guy we are talking about.

Edit: You know I may be wrong on this, the guy I am thinking about may have been PJ something. I know the name I just cannot think of it right now.
You're thinking of PJKeller.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales