Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Painted Innistrad?

Has anyone painted Innistrad and interested in sharing pics? I just started and the minis are suuuuuper detailed and a real pain to even understand what all is on them.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Painted Innistrad?

Just posted this in the Painting and Modification and Display Thread. Should have maybe checked here first, but I'll post them again. I finished my set last night, so good timing.

Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Just posted this in the Painting and Modification and Display Thread. Should have maybe checked here first, but I'll post them again. I finished my set last night, so good timing.

Nice stuff! Already gave you rep recently so I will have to make my praise public. Some of those are very detailed and look amazing, but I think you were right in making the decision on some figures to keep it a simple color scheme as sometimes simplicity helps the figure show its true colors (lame pun intended). I doubt I will paint any of my stuff, but it almost tempts me to.
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:46 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Orgsbane did some great Innistrad re-paints for me as a commission. I even wrote an article about it for the Codex a few months ago.

https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2669

And here's a slide show to his work, including Innistrad =
http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/ob...eshow/Orgsbane
Old May 13th, 2017, 03:23 PM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker

I'm getting mine painted. As soon as I get them i'll post some pics. They are looking really amazing.
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:48 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Not a great picture, but I've got my Innistrad Painted

Old May 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Not a great picture, but I've got my Innistrad Painted

Looking good man, keep up the good work. I'll get there one day.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion