Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2020, 02:39 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

So according to the MK Wikia Sonya has always had the Energy Bracelets but the drone/turret and grenades are just the last two games. So I could also see just making the Energy Rings a special power and ditching the pack and drone/turret. Thoughts?
Old October 11th, 2020, 04:48 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sonya hasn't been interesting until the last two games, so personally I'd lean more in their direction.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sasquatch would love a new Operative to sacrifice.
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright I'm gonna add the Pack and Glyph to the OP for her then
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Would love to see more MK stuff! Not 100% certain on Operative vs Soldier for Sonya, but I'd love to see someone tackle her.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:28 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Got inspired by Splash, so wrote up this Baraka. I think his “leader of Tarkatans” character is 10x more interesting than his “lackey of Shao Kahn” angle, but it’s a pretty composite design. Did this on mobile so I didn’t check the index, but I don’t think there are any dupes.

Not sure if there’s any minis that would make for an easy repaint of the guy.

Quote:

NAME = BARAKA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = TARKATAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARLORD/WAR CHIEF
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = High 100s?

TARKATAN WAR BANNER
Start the game with 1 War Banner Marker. After destroying an adjacent enemy Unique Hero with Baraka, place the War Banner Marker on this card. While the War Banner Marker is on this card, all Ferocious figures you control within 5 spaces of Baraka add 1 to their attack, and may remove a wound if they destroy an adjacent enemy Unique Hero. Baraka is affected by Tarkatan War Banner. At the end of the round, remove the War Banner Marker from this card.

TARKATAN ARM BLADES
Figures subtract 1 from their defense when attacked by Baraka with an adjacent normal attack.

HUNGER FOR FLESH
If Baraka wounds a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may immediately place Baraka adjacent to the wounded figure, and attack one additional time.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The War Banner power feels too complex and hard to trigger for what you get out of it. I’d at least drop the bit about having it reset at the end of the round.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd follow that advice from SW about dropping the removal and I'd probably drop the 5 space restriction too, then try him at 190.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2020, 09:48 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Cool cool, makes sense guys. I was intending for him to be a soft leader/front line fighter hybrid, I think the base of that idea is there. I'll keep this guy on the burner until I find a figure that would work for him
Old October 21st, 2020, 10:07 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool cool. The lesson Carnage (I) taught me is that only letting a power trigger when a figure is destroyed means it's really tough to trigger in a lot of match ups. So that restriction lets you get away with removing a lot of other restrictions.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2020, 11:23 AM

Baraka yeah! Nice one Fresh
War Banner could just trigger on dealing your first wound if it's too difficult to pop off right now (like a drawing first blood thing). I think that could reflect on Baraka as the front line/immediate satisfaction type as well.

Last edited by Splash; October 21st, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:22 PM

If you went with that, I would probably throw at least one of the other restrictions back on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy