Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2015, 12:52 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New home of the Heroscape figure count

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
I don't suppose Planeswalkerscape figures count. But if so, two of the base sets moves me from 1563 to 1633
Sorry but they don't count. I can see there being an AotP figure count thread in the near future though. Anyone want to get that thread started?
We should probably wait until the game makes it past the first expansion.
Old September 30th, 2015, 01:36 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Oh hey just wanted to say Thank you for your work on keeping up this list!! Only have one set of AotP but I don't feel it should count at least not yet.

ALL ARE ONE
Old September 30th, 2015, 08:20 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-IVD View Post
Oh hey just wanted to say Thank you for your work on keeping up this list!! Only have one set of AotP but I don't feel it should count at least not yet.
Thanks! The original post was intended for official Heroscape only so I have continued that here. I'm not saying things won't change in the future, but for now that is how I'm gonna roll.
Old October 23rd, 2015, 10:21 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

I'm now at 1013 total. I'm pretty well set with my collection now; that may be my final total.
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:21 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Updated
Old November 18th, 2015, 10:06 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

I have done some selling and trading lately and completed an audit of all my figures.

sword4hire is at 967 978.

(not including a bunch of traders)

Last edited by sword4hire; December 15th, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 01:26 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know this thread hasn't been updated in forever, but whatever. I finally tallied by entire collection, so here goes.

Total: 1066

Last edited by infectedsloth; June 21st, 2019 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Not including 359 VC figures
Old May 28th, 2020, 02:36 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Doesn't look like there's much counting going on these days.

Been meaning to update my total for quite a while, so here goes:

New jedilou total is 3,941 figures.

(I may have to get 60 more just to cross that milestone).

Happy 'Scaping!
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:24 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This thread got me curious so I took a look at my little collection spreadsheet and ran some numbers. Looks like I'm at just around 1200! Pretty surprising to me since they are so compact in my washi tape containers.
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
Doesn't look like there's much counting going on these days.

Been meaning to update my total for quite a while, so here goes:

New jedilou total is 3,941 figures.

(I may have to get 60 more just to cross that milestone).

Happy 'Scaping!

What’s your average squad count? Like 5-6 or more for each?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:07 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m at 1100, not counting stuff on my sell list.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 29th, 2020, 01:38 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, so I know I've said this (lied) to myself before, but I really only feel like there are maybe 50 more figures to go for me to feel utterly satisfied with my classic Scape collection. Though, I'll mention, I don't look for duplicate unique figures except for a few popular/filler figures. Also curious on what constitutes your epic collection Jedilou.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion