Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 17th, 2021, 04:32 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

NAME = MUHAMMAD ALI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = GREATEST

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

THE SWEET SCIENCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.

For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling additional attack dice for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled.

CELEBRITY STATUS
Common Human figures adjacent to Muhammad Ali roll 1 fewer defense die to a minimum of 1 die.

ROPE-A-DOPE
If Muhammad Ali defends against an adjacent normal attack and does not receive a wound, you may roll an unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

Figure used: Muhammad Ali #DP17-004 2017 Convention Exclusive DC Heroclix

I am not a designer by any means. Just had an idea for the Superman vs. Muhammad Ali Heroclix figure/comic from the 70’s. I thought I would share.

Basically, this is a variation on Wildcat, with more of a focus on one-on-one fighting. Rather than allowing multiple attacks against multiple enemies, I thought it would be fun to have a close-range variation of Firestar’s Microwave Beam SA. I like the idea of rolling more and more attack dice as a “combination” of punches. Ali’s higher defense makes him the master of the Rope-A-Dope power. Finally, Celebrity Status might be almost useless, but is thematically fitting.

Not sure, but maybe he needs a higher Defense or higher Life to illustrate going multiple rounds.

Last edited by Sporx; September 17th, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old September 17th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The powers make sense. 6 Life seems particularly high for basically a human. But I also don't know the story and it sounds like he was going up against Superman, which sort of seems like a mismatch?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2021, 06:47 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = NO-NAME

SPECIES = BROOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT =

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
While No-Name is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator, add 1 to her Attack and Defense numbers. After No-Name defends against an attack, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.

TWO SKELETONS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
When No-Name is attacked, roll an extra defense die when defending for each skull rolled for the attack.

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR QUEEN
When No-Name inflicts 1 or more wounds against an opposing figure with her normal attack, that figure may not be moved in any way for the remainder of round, unless No-Name is destroyed. Opposing figures roll 1 less attack die for each wound marker on their card when affected by this power, to a minimum of 1.

FLYING
A quick write-up for No-Name. I'll probably add one more power or switch one out for a new one, as I want another power that feels more thematic to the character. I'm open to any suggestions.
Old September 17th, 2021, 06:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I am decidedly confused by that middle power name.

Does she have an exoskeleton and an endoskeleton?

So more turtle than insect?

Is that some sort of iconic quote for the character? Power names like that generally don't make the cut if not. Especially in this case where it doesnt directly tell me much about the power.

Also that power is the same as She-Hulk's Hard Body power so it either needs to be called Hard Body or you need to change up the mechanics in some way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 17th, 2021, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I am decidedly confused by that middle power name.

Does she have an exoskeleton and an endoskeleton?

So more turtle than insect?

Is that some sort of iconic quote for the character? Power names like that generally don't make the cut if not. Especially in this case where it doesnt directly tell me much about the power.

Also that power is the same as She-Hulk's Hard Body power so it either needs to be called Hard Body or you need to change up the mechanics in some way.
She does have an endoskeleton and an exoskeleton. It's not an iconic quote, I just thought it sounded comical. I can come up with something different, I just wanted a defensive power for her. Hard Body might work though.
Old September 17th, 2021, 07:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When rolling defense dice, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by your opponent. After rolling defense, if the attacking figure only has one skeleton it goes and stands in a corner and cries.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2021, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
When rolling defense dice, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by your opponent. After rolling defense, if the attacking figure only has one skeleton it goes and stands in a corner and cries.
I think this should work
Old September 18th, 2021, 01:01 AM

Quote:
NAME = HENRI LE PYM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = DESPERATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

WHAT I GIVE...
When Henri or a friendly figure within clear sight receives one or more wounds, you may roll the 20- sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll a 14 or higher, Henri’s Species is now Witchbreed and his Size and Height is now Huge 8. Add 4 to Henri’s Life, Attack, and Defense and remove all wound markers from this card.

...I CAN TAKE AWAY
You may only use this power if Henri’s Species is Witchbreed. You may roll an unblockable attack die against any and all figures Henri moved over or adjacent to this turn. If Henri did not move this turn, you may attack a second time.
Here's a write-up for 1602's Henry Pym. I thought The Octopus could use a Scientist to play with.
Old September 18th, 2021, 03:44 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

For Ali, I’d def. lower the life to 4, and then instead of Celebrity Status, since that power has never really made sense in this context, I’d give him Go the Distance. Re-use from Daredevil II, works well for him, and I believe would trigger Rope-A-Dope.

Sweet Science SA feels a bit powerful for a human boxer with no superpowers. Keep in mind, Heat Vision SA is only 2 dice with the same effect/bonus. I’d rather see it be multiple attacks that can keep going rather than one giant attack. Maybe the Kinetic Card approach where you can choose to roll 1, 2, or 3 dice at a time, up to a total of 6 dice. If you roll a skull on each die, the opponent subtracts 1 from their defense for the rest of Ali’s turn, so it can build upon itself. That way it’s more like peppering in some jabs and then going for a knockout.

Roll 1
Roll 1
Roll 2
Roll 2
etc.

Defending figure has to subtract 1 Def each attack that was all skulls.

Quote:
NAME = MUHAMMAD ALI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ~150

THE SWEET SCIENCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1, 2, or 3.
Muhammad Ali starts each turn with 6 attack dice, and he may keep making special attacks with 1, 2, or 3 attack dice until he has rolled all 6 attack dice. When rolling attack dice for The Sweet Science Special Attack, if a skull is rolled on every die, the defending figure rolls one fewer defense die for the remainder of this turn.

ROPE-A-DOPE
If Muhammad Ali defends against an adjacent normal attack and does not receive a wound, you may roll an unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Muhammad Ali would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.
@Sporx

Last edited by Arkham; September 18th, 2021 at 04:00 AM.
Old September 18th, 2021, 09:55 AM

Yeah, I like that.

Though an Ali write up without a "Float Like a Butterfly" and "Sting Like a Bee" power set feels like it's missing an opportunity.

Old September 18th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rumble young man, rumble.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2021, 12:45 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Arkham - I love your changes! Thank you!
@IAmBatman - I was hoping to, but couldn’t solve the puzzle. The name seems too long to be one power- hard to get it on a card. Abbreviation doesn’t work. “FLAB, SLAB SA” looks silly.

If two powers, then phrasing is backwards. We put offensive powers before defensive. Float sounds like a defensive power; sting sounds offensive.

Edit: Also, the existing Rope-a-Dope power from Wildcat has the “feel” of what a float/sting single power would do, IMHO.

Of course, I am open to suggestions. Thanks all!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy