Chapter Nine

Irritated Reluctance
Spoiler Alert!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bloodlines

Worst. Bodyguards. Ever. What were the two kyrie doing while Rain knocked Jake out? Having tea? Hmm, maybe they're the pawns mentioned at the end. And speaking of the end...
Looks like we get to see Rain's attackers after all. Alucard... almost definitely a vampire. Rain would seem like the pawn, but given that they tried to kill her when she was born... must be someone else.
Great chapter Bro-man, the suspense and mystery are killing me!
~TGRF.
Old October 27th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The plot thickens indeed! I wonder what's going to happen next.

Also, Alucard is the most obvious acronym ever--may as well spell is as alucarD (just sayin').

~TAF, eager to see where this goes

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 27th, 2014, 05:16 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post

Also, Alucard is the most obvious acronym ever--may as well spell is as alucarD (just sayin').

Meh, Alucard was actually used by Dracula himself in the movies and books. It's also the name of a character in The Lost Books by Ted Dekker.
~TGRF.
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:41 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:

Meh, Alucard was actually used by Dracula himself in the movies and books. It's also the name of a character in The Lost Books by Ted Dekker.
~TGRF.
Actually I got inspired by Hellsing Ultimate. There is more to come with this character but that would be revealed later.

in the
Old November 14th, 2014, 08:10 PM

So.... there hasn't been a chapter in awhile... just busy, Bro-man? I hope that's the case, because this just keeps getting better with each chapter.
~TGRF, making sure.
Old November 14th, 2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
So.... there hasn't been a chapter in awhile... just busy, Bro-man? I hope that's the case, because this just keeps getting better with each chapter.
~TGRF, making sure.
Yeah, school has been having at me and I have been busy for some time. However, I can get working on the new chapter very soon so don't you worry my friend.

in the
Old November 14th, 2014, 11:40 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The reference by Truth earlier today is bound to draw in new readers, so I'd say now's the perfect time to pounce. Get it? Pounce? 'Cause they're wolves.

~TAF, also excited to see where this goes.

Old November 15th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
The reference by Truth earlier today is bound to draw in new readers, so I'd say now's the perfect time to pounce. Get it? Pounce? 'Cause they're wolves.

~TAF, also excited to see where this goes.
Reference by Truth?
~TGRF.
Old November 15th, 2014, 01:21 PM

Check out the Month @ Heroscapers #2 on the Home page yo

Old November 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Check out the Month @ Heroscapers #2 on the Home page yo
Oh. That was me. Truth just puts it up there, M@HSers is run by several people.
~TGRF.
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:20 AM

Alright my next chapter will be ready soonish but I need to check a few things on it. Will have something in the coming days but would need to get revised and whatnot. Will have the draft ready soon because this chapter had me working for sometime becasue of it's detail.

in the

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction