Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2024, 03:55 PM

jhammock85 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Storage Options

Hey everyone,
What storage solutions does everyone use? I'm wanting to have something that is mobile and can store all of my terrain and units.

I was thinking something like this(https://www.samsclub.com/p/tactix-3-...=plp_product_1), but I was curious if anyone had something cheaper/better/etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion