Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 14th, 2006, 07:55 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yay I finally got Raknar's Vision and Tundra today :)

The shocking moment was seeing them at the local Target that never even received a single pack of Wave 4. The Vision and Tundra were kinda shoved between all the crappy Orm's Return and a few RTFF's/

Major Q9 sure locks alot smaller in person than he does in pics
Old August 14th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Congrats on your find!

Wave 4.5 sets are truly a rare find in brick n' mortar stores...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:00 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Re: Yay I finally got Raknar's Vision and Tundra today :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason

Funny...I always thought pics made him look like he put on a few pounds.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:01 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Yay I finally got Raknar's Vision and Tundra today :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
The shocking moment was seeing them at the local Target that never even received a single pack of Wave 4. The Vision and Tundra were kinda shoved between all the crappy Orm's Return and a few RTFF's/

What area of the country?
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:05 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am in the Boston area
Old August 17th, 2006, 04:36 PM

Cave-2 has disabled reputation
Target in St. Joseph, MO had both RV and TT
Old August 17th, 2006, 11:43 PM

chewbaccapits is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
There is a bunch of RV in Manhanttan Beach's Target...

Raaaawwww
Old August 19th, 2006, 02:51 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
I just stopped 3 TTs at the target in Allen Park, Michigan.
Old August 19th, 2006, 02:55 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Fred Meyer in Kennewick, WA had RV X 2 and TT X 3... Hopefully they'll be having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on board games again soon.

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old August 19th, 2006, 09:03 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
One of the TRU stores in San Diego had three Thalenk Tundra boxes and two Raknar's Vision boxes next to about eight Volcarran Wastelands and two sets of Wave 5 when I was out there today; I only grabbed one of the sets of wave 5, and since Sandra had recently shipped me three TT sets, I didn't need any more

I also happened to notice a couple and their kid looking over the HeroScape products; the kid wanted one of the Thaelenk Tundra sets on the shelf, and I answered some of their questions about the game and took the opportunity to point them to House Mouse Games to find expansions that they couldn't find in the stores around here... I figure that Sandra can use all the word-of-mouth advertising we can give her.
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM

galonso has disabled reputation
DPCI and/or UPC

Anyone have the Target DPCI number or UPC for Thaelenk Tundra and Heroes of Lindesfarme?

Thanks
Old September 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy

I also happened to notice a couple and their kid looking over the HeroScape products; the kid wanted one of the Thaelenk Tundra sets on the shelf, and I answered some of their questions about the game and took the opportunity to point them to House Mouse Games to find expansions that they couldn't find in the stores around here... I figure that Sandra can use all the word-of-mouth advertising we can give her.
Thank you. What a sweet gesture! Have you, by chance, found any castles in the San Diego area? I can't find anything in the Lake Elsinore area. I really want to start filling customer orders...anyway I can! Even if it means having to buy them retail at Walmart!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales