Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Raknar's Vision and Thaelenk Tundra Store Sightings

welp, after 12 pages on the HQ and 5 pages here at Scapers for RV and TT sightings we've yet to hear about a sighting in an actual store.

let's hear about some STORE sightings. tell us what you saw (what you purchased and what you left on the shelf) and the City, State.

keep the small talk to a minimum (or take it to the chat room) so this thread can actually be useful for those on the hunt.
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:48 PM

DeadlyViperAssassin has disabled reputation
*Tumbleweed rolls by*
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:37 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It is pretty crazy that this is almost 1 month after Sandra 1st got them and STILL not in a single store
Old May 19th, 2006, 06:10 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
It is pretty crazy that this is almost 1 month after Sandra 1st got them and STILL not in a single store
Whoa!
I TOTALLY agree with you, Jason!

I find it an absolutely stupifying downwards spiral, between Hasbro and the main stores (Walmart/Target/etc) - we have seen this get worse and worse every expansion, and this is 2 years after the game has come out!
You'd think that Walmart would actually have ONE toy-buyer that knows something about the game by now!

Don't they want to make money??

Don;t they realize that if they buy old product and stock it on their shelves, while they are missing sales by not stocking the new product, that they LOSE MONEY?

It's not rocket-science here.
I'd love to get some of those people that were knowledgable about retail stores like on .net comment on this latest cluster-F%^ going on with HS.
Old May 19th, 2006, 06:27 PM

dickflea Woo who?
I think it's a conspiracy just to make us wait longer......
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:50 PM
has been BANNED

The only logic I can think of is if they are intentionally trying to create a shortage of the Tundra to keep demand high. Businesses do often limit quantity to keep demand and scarcity high.

As for making so many of the large figures, the only logic that makes sense to me is if they think the Large Hero Sets with the Cool Looking Dragons will readily catch someones eye while sitting on the shelf in an attempt to draw new users to the game.
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:00 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
As for making so many of the large figures, the only logic that makes sense to me is if they think the Large Hero Sets with the Cool Looking Dragons will readily catch someones eye while sitting on the shelf in an attempt to draw new users to the game.
I think it has to do with the plastic count. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to kick out 5 figures than 3 figures and a ton of terrain. It all comes down to profitability.....

-Ski
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:08 PM
has been BANNED

I can't imagine the profitability though in greatly overproducing demand. The more one exceeds demand the less optimal the result
Old May 20th, 2006, 12:41 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I should ckeck my stores, but I have never seen any at all.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 20th, 2006, 12:46 AM

Delgaddo has disabled reputation
Don't know about any physical stores selling it (avoid large retail stores whenever possible) but it's available from a site I buy some board games from.

http://www.funagain.com/control/prod...F3F59D8D3.jvm1

Seems to be selling quick too - their #3 seller at the moment.

Regards
Old May 20th, 2006, 01:38 AM

morgonis has disabled reputation
Re: Raknar's Vision and Thaelenk Tundra Store Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
welp, after 12 pages on the HQ and 5 pages here at Scapers for RV and TT sightings we've yet to hear about a sighting in an actual store.

let's hear about some STORE sightings. tell us what you saw (what you purchased and what you left on the shelf) and the City, State.

keep the small talk to a minimum (or take it to the chat room) so this thread can actually be useful for those on the hunt
made the relevent part of the qoute bold and red, please adhere to it for posting on this thread
Old May 20th, 2006, 07:29 AM

Gimoo has disabled reputation
I would like to be added to this thread...

I would like to officially add this misplaced comment to the thread. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales