Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Gorgon

The Book of Gorgon

C3G MARVEL WAVE 28
MARVEL COSMIC

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Guardians of the Galaxy set.
Its model number and name are #027 / Gorgon.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Guardians of the Galaxy: The Inhumans Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Gorgon.

Character Bio - Gorgon Petragon is a cousin of king Black Bolt and a member of the Royal Family of the Inhumans. As is custom among the Inhumans, Gorgon was exposed to the Terrigen Mists as a teenager, gaining increased strength, while his feet were transformed to hooves, capable of generating highly destructive seismic waves. As an adult, Gorgon became Black Bolt's personal bodyguard and is responsible for training youths recently exposed to the Terrigen Mists in the use of their newly acquired powers and abilities. (Wikipedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Yodaking
  • Second playtest: Ronin
  • Third playtest: Lazy Orang
  • Fourth playtest: Arkham
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by japes
  • Gorgon created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:48 PM. Reason: png
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gorgon

NAME = GORGON
SECRET IDENTITY = GORGON PETRAGON

SPECIES = INHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GUARD
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 270

BULL RUSH
After moving normally with Gorgon, if he is not engaged and was not engaged at the start of his movement, you may move Gorgon up to 2 spaces in a straight line. Add 1 die to his attack for each space moved with Bull Rush.

SEISMIC STOMP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
When attacking with this special attack, you may choose either all spaces within 2 spaces of Gorgon, or 6 spaces in a straight line from Gorgon. All figures on the chosen spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. After attacking with this special attack, you may place each affected small or medium non-flying figure on an empty space 1 space from its original placement. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Yodaking; May 27th, 2017 at 01:09 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:07 PM
C3G Landlord

mini
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by japes; April 29th, 2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Two mini options:

Gorgon #022 Marvel Heroclix Mutations & Monsters

Gorgon #027 Guardians of the Galaxy Booster Set &

Gorgon #005 Guardians of the Galaxy Fast Forces

both are cheap and available. I know Japes said he had one of them, and I think I have the bottom one but I could be mistaken. Anyone have a strong preference here for one reason or another? Also any ideas for figure background? My only thought on that right now was to have a shiny/fancy/futuristic city background to represent Attilan.
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Just took this directly from the wiki entry on him, it looks pretty solid for a bio. Everyone good with it?

Bio - Gorgon Petragon is a cousin of king Black Bolt and a member of the Royal Family of the Inhumans. As is custom among the Inhumans, Gorgon was exposed to the Terrigen Mists as a teenager, gaining increased strength, while his feet were transformed to hooves, capable of generating highly destructive seismic waves. As an adult, Gorgon became Black Bolt's personal bodyguard and is responsible for training youths recently exposed to the Terrigen Mists in the use of their newly acquired powers and abilities. (wiki)
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

On the mini, I have both and the first is much better looking, but I'd poll to see what most of the Heroes have. There's gotta be some benefit to being a Hero, right?

On your comic pics, the first two of them are actually from after Gorgon's secondary mutation.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Ah, thanks for the insight. I'll delete those first two then.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the SA. Bull Rush is also cool, but are you okay with him taking a bunch of disengagements during the game to get those extra dice? If not, having him add extra dice if the figure is more than X spaces away at the start of his turn (ala Hawkgirl) would be more fitting I think.

Everything else (stats/leftbox) looks solid, but 6 Attack with a regular +2 seems kind of high to me. I'd prefer to see his Attack at 5 with Bull Rush as it is.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looks good to me. Either mini is fine. I think his points will/should come in quite a bit higher than 250, but that can be worked out in testing.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Bull Rush was modeled on Rhino's charge power, just a slightly weaker version of it. Thematically that is a better match than a hawk swoop mirrored power considering Gorgon does not fly. On the disengagements question, I think between his ability to move figures out of engagement with him via his own SA and Medusa's ability to move figures out of engagement with him via her hair, he should be able to use Bull Rush effectively a few times each game without taking any disengagements. The Inhuman Royal Family should be stronger when played together so I like having that aspect realized in the interactions of their powers where possible. On the base attack of 5, I asked the same question in the Inhumans thread and Spidey convinced me that a drop was not needed here. I agree with his assessment that Gorgon is the brute force punch of the Royal Family (that fact is why I wanted to get him done first for future Inhuman bonding testing), so he really should hit rather hard and a base attack of 6 represents that well for when he can't Bull Rush anyone. Then the other Inhumans, other than Black Bolt himself, should really have a base att. of 5 IMO. If testing shows him is coming in too strong then I won't be opposed to reassessing that position.
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have the second mini.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fine either way on mini but slight preference for the first one. It's from their pre-digital era which always look better to me.

Overall I'm fine with the stats as-is. I'm fine with them dropping as well, but I'll agree that Gorgon is the "team bruiser" for the Inhumans, so erring on the beefy side is probably the right call.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library