Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Shattered Streets

The Book of Shattered Streets map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF

Setup:
Build requires 1 RotV, 1 MtCB, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA

SPECIAL RULES:
N/A (as of now)

Map Bio:
Not all the pavement of even our greatest and most prosperous cities is free from the whims of the market. Once a sprawling sales district, the Shattered Streets have since earned their name after their fall into darkness and disrepair. In their past life fiercely dedicated to in-store DVD rentals, they've since evolved into a forum for grudge matches between all two-bit thugs and fledging sidekicks whose betters had already duked it out, making for more than one broken jaw and ego in their time. But sometimes, when the dust settles and all the lesser combatants go home to nurse their wounds, more sinister plots are set in motion behind the curtain of the Streets...

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 26th, 2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Shattered Streets, a casual map

Please tell me if I've missed anything, I'm not entirely sure of what I'm doing .
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good except a casual map doesn't need playtests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Titleless

Got it!
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Inventive pairing the Warehouse with a ruin + two castle walls.

Glad this is Casual; I think we could probably push for Competitive but I think it's fine as-is.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You have an extra ; floating around the build requirements line.

It is nice that you already have the PDF generated but I'd love to get a look at the actual virtual scape file. That way it is easier to play around with the map when discussing changes.

I can try to build this map in real life sometime this week. I find I get a better perspective on the map when I can see it in all its glory.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

It is nice that you already have the PDF generated but I'd love to get a look at the actual virtual scape file. That way it is easier to play around with the map when discussing changes.

I can try to build this map in real life sometime this week. I find I get a better perspective on the map when I can see it in all its glory.
Updated the first post with the Virtualscape file.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

*subscribed*
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

Thanks for doing that so quickly!

Just taking a quick look at the tiles used and I see the only reason for the 2nd RttFF set is the trees. Since it is a casual map and not a competitive one, a mirror map is not needed and thus we might be able to cut down on the trees used.
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

Thanks for doing that so quickly!

Just taking a quick look at the tiles used and I see the only reason for the 2nd RttFF set is the trees. Since it is a casual map and not a competitive one, a mirror map is not needed and thus we might be able to cut down on the trees used.
Agreed. I've always been a bit iffy about the use of those extra trees, they definetly could be cut down upon.
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

This is a good, archetypal ruined city map. I think it would be fun to place it next to City Streets. On one end is the City Park with the statue of Raelin; on the other, you enter the bad part of town.

Old July 30th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If only I had 5 castles...

I like the map, nothing to comment, although I haven't opened up the VS file yet. I would also like to see this go competitive, it wouldn't take much (if anything) the Start Zones are the main thing. I'm not sure how four SZs would work in a competitive map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library