Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 14th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
15 mm Heavy Knights (figure suggestion)

Hey all,

I know some of you have more figures than you know what to do with. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a good line for 15 mm Knights in heavy armour. I've been able to find lots of chainmailed mounted knights, but very few along the lines of heavy armour. The few I did find were kind of expensive, and needed to be shipped from Europe, so I thought I'd check here before I committed to that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures