Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM

Legion costs too much!
The Ultimate Allies

Chapter 1, The Summoning

The war in Valhalla continued on as usual. Everyday, more blood was spilled and Vydar was running out of forces. There was something that must be done to keep Utgar's army away from his falling army. Vydar was silently pacing his throne room, thinking of a way to inforce his army. He thought of something that could really boost his forces. Giant robots were the only thing (Besides a few other reinforcements.) that wasn't in Valhalla yet. He flew out of his futuristic city to a deserted area. He raised his bionic arm to the blue sky. Dark clouds rolled in and a lighting blue portal formed into the sky. Wind blew his white threnchcoat around as it grew stronger. The portal grew to the size of a giant black hole. Two giant feet were coming out of it. Soon a giant robot was standing a few yards away. He was red, blue, and gray. He had a commanding gaze at Vydar. Another robot landed on the ground next to the great robot. He was yellow and black with a friendly look on his metal face.
"Tell me." bommed the huge robot. "Where am I? Who are you?"
Vydar looked into the static blue eyes of the giant machine. Vydar stepped forward and rose into the air, drew his sword, and pointed it at the the robots face.
"I am the one who summoned you here, Optimus Prime. I am a valkyrie general here in the land of Valhalla. My name is Vydar." He glanced up to see the dark sky turn blue.
"How do you know my name, Vydar? And tell me your reason for bringing me here." Prime asked him.
"I know a lot about you Optimus. I researched you before I summoned you and your comrade here. I need you to fight for me and help me destroy Utgar." Vydar told him.
Optimus sighed in dissapointment. "You have saved my life Vydar. My home planet, Cybertron was being attacked and I was almost destroyed my Megatron. My planet is now under Megatrons control by now."
Vydar lowered his sword and saw the sadness and the guilt in Optimus Prime's eyes. He knew that once Utgar saw what he brought here, it wouldn't be long before there was two giant robots fighting for him.

To be continued.

(Please comment on this and give me tips on how to make it better.)

Hellsing obsessive.
Amutear custom custom creator.
Old December 19th, 2007, 08:49 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I seldom read these stories and really am not into the whole turning everything into Scape thing either but here are a couple of observations.

1-I think before the summoning you needed to show what happened to OP to warrant him being summoned. They cannot just summon anyone(thing). The summoned one needs to be summoned just before they meet their demise.

2-I would imagine that Vydar would introdue himself by name..so OP wouldnt have to call him Kyrie.

3-I haven't seen transformers in a long time but I do not remeber OPs name being a first and last name...so calling him Optimus or Prime is not correct (I may be wrong on this one though)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction