Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 1 is on The Borogoves.

The vegietarian18 v. jcustar07 pool of half-armies is:
* Jotun
* Major Q9
* Nilfheim
* Air Elemental, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Isamu
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Zetacron
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcus Decimus Gallus
vegietarian18 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The playa1 v. Roballtogether pool of half-armies is:
* Shades of Bleakwoode x2, Marro Warriors
* Braxas, Deathreavers
* Zelrig, Izumi Samurai
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Finn the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Krav Maga Agents
* 4th Massachusetts Line, 8th Infantry Pathfinder x3, Capt. John Varan
Roballtogether chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, playa1 chooses who places first.

The Heroscaper Guy v. William099 pool of half-armies is:
* Prince al'Kahora, Elaria the Pale, Akumaken
* Ebon Armor, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
* Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior, Azurite Warlord
* Agent Skahen, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2
* Iskra Esenwein, Major Q10, Rechets of Bogdan
* Cathar Spearmen x2, Count Raymond, Isamu
William099 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver v. Tom_Bombadil_ pool of half-armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus
* Dreadgul Raiders x2, Valguard
* Phantom Knights x2, Van Nessing
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashra x2, Kyntela Gwyn, James Murphy, Otonashi
* Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Arktos
Tom_Bombadil_ chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.

The Belgarath v. betawolf36 pool of half-armies is:
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Airborne Elite, Myrddin, Sir Orrick
* Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Skull Demon x2
* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Isamu
* Templar Cavalry x2, Otonashi
betawolf36 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Belgarath chooses who places first.

The dok v. TreePowerz pool of half-armies is:
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
* Marro Stingers x3, Martial La Hire
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krug, Me-Burq-Sa
* Charos, Siiv
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, TreePowerz chooses who places first.

The jcustar09 v. Dysole pool of half-armies is:
* Migol Ironwill, Finn the Viking Champion, Red Wyrmling x2
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Zetacron, Sir Orrick
* Knights of Weston x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Archers x3, Isamu (drop one)
* Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Sharwin Wildborn, Deathreavers x2
* Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Asterios
jcustar09 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Lance v. Smithy Winfred pool of half-armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipers x2
* Acolarh, Aubrien Archers x2
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribe, Drow Chainfighter, Isamu
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x3, Kira Jax
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Siiv
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Isamu
Smithy Winfred chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, lance chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. randomskyfears pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* Microcorp Agents x2, Marro Warriors
* Marro Stingers x3, James Murphy
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Zetacron, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
kevindola chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, randomskyfears chooses who places first.

The Kinseth v. Chris Perkins pool of half-armies is:
* Eltahale, Goblin Cutters x2, Isamu
* Morgoloth, Roman Legionnaires x2, Otonashi
* Major J15, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, 4th Massachusetts Line, Dumutef Guard, Otonashi
* Charos, Sonya Esenwein
Chris Perkins chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. Bengi pool of half-armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Azurite Warlord
* Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Cyprien Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipers x2
* Venoc Vipers x3, Venoc Warlord
* Warriors of Ashra x2, Elite Onyx Vipers, Theracus
Bengi chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The Ixe v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of half-armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Otonashi
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Isamu
* Sudema, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter
* Zettian Infantry x2, Zettian Guards, Me-Burq-Sa
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Marcu Esenwein
* Deathwalker 8000, Deathreavers x2, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

The Filthy the Clown v. mtl1998 pool of half-armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Horned Skull Brutes x3, Guilty McCreech
* Brunak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Drow Chainfighter
* Black Wyrmling x6, James Murphy
* Red Wyrmling x5, Major J15, Isamu
* White Wyrmling x5, Van Nessing
mtl1998 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Filthy the Clown chooses who places first.

The Taeblewalker v. Deroche pool of half-armies is:
* Knights of Weston x2, Sonya Esenwein, Zetacron
* Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Sonya Esenwein
* Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x3
Deroche chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first.

Last edited by Dysole; April 28th, 2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 1 until May 2nd

Hmm, what is the rule for multiples of Uniques between the two sets of pods? Like if I picked Ixe's Braxus pod, can I not pick my Deathwalker 8000 pod? Or do I just not place the extra Jax and Isamu?

Edit- Nevermind, didn't see the answer stuck behind the starting zone stuff, seems like it might be worth it's own bullet-point to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

From the OP:

Quote:
When placing armies, standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply and a player cannot place two of the same unique card.
So it looks like you can pick both, but just not place both copies.
Old April 28th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can play as sub if needed, not enough time to participate.

Have a good season!

Old April 28th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What do I do if I can't get in contact with my opponent?
Old April 28th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
From the OP:

Quote:
If after 72 hours (3 days) you have not been able to reach your opponent via PM, please fill out the missing opponent report to notify the organizers of the situation.

If you cannot come to an agreement with your opponent on a time to schedule the game during that week, then please fill out the scheduling conflict report.
Old April 28th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
From the OP:

Quote:
If after 72 hours (3 days) you have not been able to reach your opponent via PM, please fill out the missing opponent report to notify the organizers of the situation.

If you cannot come to an agreement with your opponent on a time to schedule the game during that week, then please fill out the scheduling conflict report.
Ok, thanks
Old April 28th, 2015, 03:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
@Lance

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 28th, 2015, 09:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The dok v. TreePowerz pool of half-armies is:
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
* Marro Stingers x3, Martial La Hire
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krug, Me-Burq-Sa
* Charos, Siiv
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, TreePowerz chooses who places first.
Should be starting soon.
Old April 28th, 2015, 11:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished earlier this evening with Treepowerz. Early on he was very much on point, and his Beakface and Warwitch rush made quick work of Raelin. He also blocked me from taking Holdir with his Sneaks and generally did a great job handling the position. It looked very bleak for me after Varan was taken out by stingers - I had MBS and 3 pathfinders against 4 stingers, 4 sneaks, Marcu, and Martial. This was the stat count at that point:
Spoiler Alert!

However, I managed to quickly take out a couple stingers, and finally slay the sneak that had been holding the move glyph, which allowed me to take several potshots at Martial without return fire. He did kill two of my three pathfinders, but I killed him before he got to MBS. MBS then kited around killing stuff, and a well-timed Marcu Eternal Hatred allowed me to whittle things down. I won on time with a full-life MBS against one sneak and a full-life Marcu.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Really fun game TP. It's too bad you won't get to play those sneaks again because you handled them like a champ. Good luck the rest of the way.
Old April 29th, 2015, 08:38 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Just finished earlier this evening with Treepowerz. Early on he was very much on point, and his Beakface and Warwitch rush made quick work of Raelin. He also blocked me from taking Holdir with his Sneaks and generally did a great job handling the position. It looked very bleak for me after Varan was taken out by stingers - I had MBS and 3 pathfinders against 4 stingers, 4 sneaks, Marcu, and Martial. This was the stat count at that point:
Spoiler Alert!

However, I managed to quickly take out a couple stingers, and finally slay the sneak that had been holding the move glyph, which allowed me to take several potshots at Martial without return fire. He did kill two of my three pathfinders, but I killed him before he got to MBS. MBS then kited around killing stuff, and a well-timed Marcu Eternal Hatred allowed me to whittle things down. I won on time with a full-life MBS against one sneak and a full-life Marcu.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Really fun game TP. It's too bad you won't get to play those sneaks again because you handled them like a champ. Good luck the rest of the way.
'Twas a fun game dok, very well played. Those sneaks are fun, glad I got a chance to try them out. Good luck with the rest of the tourney!
Old April 29th, 2015, 09:25 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

EDIT: Playing today at 1:30pm central

The kevindola v. randomskyfears pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter

* Microcorp Agents x2, Marro Warriors
* Marro Stingers x3, James Murphy

* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Zetacron, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
EDIT2: Game Over. I got the win. The X17 and Hoppy came out early and took both glyph. This helped the blastatrons and Regiment get quick footing, but the Blasts couldn't many kills and were wiped out by stingers. The Regiment came back hard though and knocked out most of the Stingers, but then fell to heightened Microcorp fire. The hero soulborgs weren't much help against the all range army and I picked up the victory. Good game and banter with RSF and best of luck in his subsequent games

Last edited by kevindola; April 29th, 2015 at 03:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events