Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I'll give you a Pre-Yea for Final Editing with that change at 140. Results are balanced enough to keep the current cost I'd say.
pre-yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Might be jumping the gun, but seeing two pre-yeas + the lack of pushback even before the slight ASK change, I propose we move to Final Editing at 140.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cammy - VOTE for Final Editing

Something I kept forgetting to bring up and probably too late now, but I do kinda wish we had a different Enforcer Class change power here.

Like I get the drive to re-use DJs but his is kinda bad? Like it's basically useless right now because Bison is so bad and the all Enforcer option prevents you from making an army where making her class Enforcer matters since the syngergy is coming from other Classes (and largely always will I think). And like, end of the day, changing a class isnt a very big deal anyway, other dudes do that for free with perks.

IDK, just wish that could be "if you control a Dictator" or whatever.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:22 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm more than happy to adjust that if the desire is there, because I agree on the points you've made with it. Currently it's a pretty useless power beyond running Bison + Cammy in a GotG build, and even then it's not great. Having it be something simpler like "if you control another Enforcer or Dictator, Cammy is an Enforcer too" would help. Bison would send her out to do stuff without him around anyway.

Honestly I've always felt Dee Jay's class changing should just work if you had one other figure of that class, as they're both pretty restricting.

Can pause the vote if we want to address the Enforcer stuff.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:26 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Sorry for the delay here. I botched my first attempt at my second test by fundamentally misunderstanding how a unit worked, and didn't get to retest until this evening. Please feel free to contact me if this test needs any further clarification. I edited the original test post but have also quoted it here for convenience.

Quote:
(snipped for brevity)

Spoiler Alert!
No worries at all, and thanks for the tests! First game Cammy's team has 100 points extra so it's a little hard to judge based off of it, but I'm still not seeing her being overly strong, though could do with a couple tweaks.

Was Chun-Li used in the second game or is that just a mix up with Cammy? She's mentioned a couple times but just making sure.
That's a freudian slip. I used the Chun-Li mini as a proxy and kept making that mistake mentally. I apparently didn't save my text after hitting replace all.

The Spider-Verse thing- I'm honestly not sure how this happened. I copied the team from a list of 900 point teams. I see now it is not a 900 point team. Now I'm going to have to go through and audit all of my saved teams in TTS... :\
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd do:

If you control at least one figure that has the class of Dictator or Enforcer listed on their Army Card, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on her army card.

Feels way more streamlined and useful to me.

Also wouldnt need more tests or anything IMO. Like it would just mean she could be paired with Judge Cal, which is kinda neat but not really something that specifcally needs testing.

My Etsy Store
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:35 PM

Quote:
That's a freudian slip. I used the Chun-Li mini as a proxy and kept making that mistake mentally. I apparently didn't save my text after hitting replace all.

The Spider-Verse thing- I'm honestly not sure how this happened. I copied the team from a list of 900 point teams. I see now it is not a 900 point team. Now I'm going to have to go through and audit all of my saved teams in TTS... :\
I just checked the faction guide as I pick teams from there a lot myself, and you're right, that is a 800 point team listed as 900. Not your fault at all, I would of done the same thing and not realised until someone else pointed it out!
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Quote:

I just checked the faction guide as I pick teams from there a lot myself, and you're right, that is a 800 point team listed as 900. Not your fault at all, I would of done the same thing and not realised until someone else pointed it out!
Interesting. I'll post in the faction strategy guide thread.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'd do:

If you control at least one figure that has the class of Dictator or Enforcer listed on their Army Card, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on her army card.

Feels way more streamlined and useful to me.

Also wouldnt need more tests or anything IMO. Like it would just mean she could be paired with Judge Cal, which is kinda neat but not really something that specifcally needs testing.
I like that, could be named something like Doll Mind Control.
Quote:
DOLL MIND CONTROL
If you control at least one Unique Dictator or Enforcer Hero, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could the first power just straight up make her an Enforcer too without all the bells and whistles? Doesn’t seem like a problem to just give her both classes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2022, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Could the first power just straight up make her an Enforcer too without all the bells and whistles? Doesn’t seem like a problem to just give her both classes.
We can do, but she's only ever working for Shadaloo when she's brainwashed by them, and tries to bring them down when she's not. I like having the distinct split, and my Chun-Li write up could make it that you could run both in a Bison or Cal build which I'm not too sure is fitting.
Old July 20th, 2022, 07:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I like the split as a theme thing yeah.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library