Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 20th, 2011, 08:56 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DFW - "Reverse the Whip" - June 25

What about moving it to Sunday? Or just having another Epic Summer Game-day type thing?

EDIT: If we had a gameday you guys could help me test out Cyprien's skeleton warriors.

Last edited by Tmac2200; June 20th, 2011 at 09:05 PM. Reason: I need to test the c3v stuff with someone other than my dad. :/
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:57 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fwiw, July 2nd is a no go for me. I will be tied up that whole day.

Old June 20th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Fwiw, July 2nd is a no go for me. I will be tied up that whole day.
Oooh, kinky.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

not this again...don't move it for me!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:55 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't even think they were thinking about you R˙chean, I think they were just thinking about the general smallness of the event.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; June 21st, 2011 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Now that I think about it, after saying "general smallness" maybe they were talking about you, Ry!
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

I'm not going to be able to make this one.
having to wait on cable and some other stuff to get put into the house and saturday was only day available for it.

maybe another time

however that means Im going to be home all day/evening/night if anyone wants to do some gaming.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 23rd, 2011, 01:52 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any word on how this is going down?
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:15 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Moving to the 2nd leaves us without DrL but possibly regaining Dignan and Tmac and possibly adding Ry and Rod and anyone else. We'd need 2 more by next saturday to get 8 players.

I heard back from Area 51 last night and they're good with the move so let's do it.
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And I'm out. Have fun fellas!

Attendees:
Velenne
Lightbringer
Tmac2200
Tmac's Dad

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:30 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I am glad I can attend but not too thrilled that so many others can't.

Attendees:
Velenne
Lightbringer
Tmac2200
Tmac's Dad
R˙chean

Old June 26th, 2011, 07:46 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Re: DATE CHANGED - DFW - "Reverse the Whip" - July 2nd

Attendees:
Velenne
Lightbringer
R˙chean

We're going to have to back out.
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:22 AM

Re: DATE CHANGED - DFW - "Reverse the Whip" - July 2nd

LOL.....how funny...move it out a week and it goes from 5 peeps to 3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events