Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 11th, 2008, 11:59 AM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
If I remember correctly The Road to Nowhere was of the levels for Crash Bandicoot(1st one).

Excellent maps, for some reason I don't like Marro Hive and FotA combinations.
Old March 14th, 2008, 10:36 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is a great thread, thank you Gamebear.
Old April 10th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old July 28th, 2009, 12:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Tournament Map Gallery - Swarm of the Marro and Marvel

I think yagyuninja's remake of Fire Isles deserves a feature spot here. I've also made Swamp Helix and a Broken Skyline remake remake. Both still need some polish but might fit in the non-featured "other map" category.
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:29 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks for the post, dok. Unfortunately, I am no longer maintaining this thread (I have not updated since the changeover to the new site).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios