Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Your most screwed up HS figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
My Sir Gilbert's flag top broke off.
Lol thats got to suck. Mine is bent but thats about all.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 11:09 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Both Gilberts I got in recent lots have broken flags. I'm thinking about taking a broken castle flag I have and gluing it to his flagpole.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 11:49 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Quote:
Both Gilberts I got in recent lots have broken flags. I'm thinking about taking a broken castle flag I have and gluing it to his flagpole.
One of my only damaged figures. I kraggled it back together and you can't really tell.

And one of my many Izumi broke his foot clean off his ankle. We call him stumpy.

Last edited by Bengi; August 23rd, 2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Wow, crazy thread necro. Nice work!
Old August 24th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Tor-Kul-Na is my most messed up figure. The top of his halberd broke off. I've had a couple figures break at the ankles, but they have been glued. I haven't bothered to fix Tor-Kul-Na yet, and now that I'm at college, it definitely won't happen.
Old August 24th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Quote:
One of my only damaged figures. I kraggled it back together and you can't really tell.

And one of my many Izumi broke his foot clean off his ankle. We call him stumpy.
We had this happen after a night of gaming and an extremely large bottle of Cassadores(tequila, 2L?). All we found was the base with the foot and ankle, the rest of the figure was never found. It was in celebration of one of my friend's graduation from college.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 25th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old September 28th, 2014, 10:00 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
My Charos has a smushed in face. Oh, whoops, that is the case for everyone.
This is slightly off topic, but my cousin and I call Charos Flying Krug just for that reason.
Old September 28th, 2014, 10:27 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'd love to see Soundwarp's bucket of figure scraps
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:35 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

My Shurrak has a really bendy sword, and once i snapped Tor-Kul-Na's spear off of his hand. Oops...

Plus, Finn got his cape half-torn off. How does this happen?

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; November 1st, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old October 31st, 2014, 11:56 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Also my Marro Warriors just look light brown-grayish. I think they missed the red paint job. You compare them to Marro Stingers, well, somebody's different. And for some reason, my figs from my ROTV have a darkish tint. And... One of my (I think sand, may just be the brown on a grass tile.) Has a streak of green paint on it.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 1st, 2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
My Charos has a smushed in face. Oh, whoops, that is the case for everyone.
This is slightly off topic, but my cousin and I call Charos Flying Krug just for that reason.
Once, my dad called Major Q10 Major Domo.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 1st, 2014, 01:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto....

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 1st, 2014, 02:30 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I almost majorly destroyed Major Domo once. I got so upset playing against him that I threw him across the room. Not one of my bright heroscape moments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units