Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 21st, 2009, 11:16 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Emirroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccombju View Post

In practice, I've often kept Emirroon and included Raelin at the expense of either Chardris or Jorhdawn, etc.
This has been my experience as well. In fact for the 500 point unique hero tourney at gencon, I'm strongly considering this army -

Ulgy - 150
Morsbane - 250
Raelin - 330
Emirroon - 410
Chardris - 500

What I like best about this army is - Who does my opponent kill first??

I've tried it with ditching Emirroon for KG and Arkmer (and Oto), but it lacks major mobility of I do that, and I haven't had near as much success with it.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:25 PM

Vivaldi is surprisingly tart

Emirroon is a champ!

Everytime I pull out my elf army he get almost as many activations as Arkmer/Chardris/Jordawn. Typically one mind link gets 1 emirroon and 1 damage attack.

Things to note-
He has the best innate defense among the mind-link elves, which makes him the most proper choice as an initial engager, especially against large or huge figs.

When not using Chardris, he is a fine choice for a second attack on targets engaged to friendlies

He can pull off the same amount of attack dice as Jordawn for single targets.

If he isn't drafted, you end up spending order markers to move ulginesh himself to maintain mind link as opposed to summoning him and using the second half of the OM for attacking with a stronger figure.

I've used him to help pin Krug, Q9, Brunak, Jotun and Grimnak to buy time for my heavier hitters to do their work. I know you are thinking that basing Grimnak and Jotun isn't a great idea, but that's what so awesome about Emirroon, he takes the risks for the team.

Also, on the note of Raelin, you all have it spot on. She drastically increases the effectiveness of this army. 1 or 2 OM's on her and the whole army is set for the match.

Most recently, I won a 600 pointer against Spider Man, Cyprien, Q9, and Krug using :
Ulginesh
Chardris
Morsbane
Arkmer
KG
Emirroon
Raelin
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

After re-reading Emirroon's card, I realized something. Emirroon, it seems, can summon figures onto Glyphs. Is this correct?

Old November 16th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
After re-reading Emirroon's card, I realized something. Emirroon, it seems, can summon figures onto Glyphs. Is this correct?
It sure looks that way to me. There's no statement of "empty space" or anything like that.
Old November 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting...not sure how useful this would be, though. I suppose you could summon Arkhmer onto the glyph (the only elf with decent defense)....

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

For what its worth, I added the clarification to the OP. Cool discovery.

~Spite
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Interesting...not sure how useful this would be, though. I suppose you could summon Arkhmer onto the glyph (the only elf with decent defense)....
That's exactly what I was thinking, but it's good to know.

Old November 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Wow! There's a revelation for me. Personally I like to summon a bunch of Warriors of Ashra and Arkmer next to Emirroon. Then they can beat up a bunch melee units be they Orcs, Romans, Greeks, or Warforged Soldiers.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
I think the only time this would be really useful is when Emiroon can't quite make it to the glyph. Otherwise it's probably better to just take the glyph with Emiroon, rather than risk rolling the 1-4 and not getting the glyoh that turn...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think the only time this would be really useful is when Emiroon can't quite make it to the glyph. Otherwise it's probably better to just take the glyph with Emiroon, rather than risk rolling the 1-4 and not getting the glyoh that turn...
Hmm...if the glyph is something like Kelda, then I could see how summoning a damaged elf would be useful.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Possibly, but then, if you have a damaged elf, you either didn't get your elf formation set up in time or you're pulling Emiroon and your wounded elf out of formation. Neither scenario is ideal...

Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Possibly, but then, if you have a damaged elf, you either didn't get your elf formation set up in time or you're pulling Emiroon and your wounded elf out of formation. Neither scenario is ideal...
Why not heal up Ulginesh? I know he won't last forever(and will often be priority #1). Even a few more turns of the Mind Link is vital(plus at the very least Emiroon can always summon Ulginesh back into the formation).

I'm not saying you'd ever want it to happen in the first place, but it beats giving up your kingpin.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units