Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
760-something, I think.
Is that counting Glyphs, DO, & VDO's?
Of course not. For Hasbro either.

Well over 800 if you throw that all in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 04:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Hmm, the underground tunnel glyph is an interesting idea. How would that work? Basically a two part map (two separate maps to represent the different levels) that you could climb up or down on through the glyph?

Oh, I like that idea of a two part map. You could already kind of do that by using the Sewer Labyrinth Map and something like X-Marks the Spot. Just need to figure out where the manhole covers should be located on each map (the same number of hexes apart).
We actually did nearly this exact thing one time. My early runs with city scape maps when I created the magnetic manhole covers. We actually had the sewer map set up at the time and we thought it would be interesting to link them. We didn't stress at needing exact spacing of manhole covers. We just added Glyphs to mark the spots where you could exit the sewer. It was fun.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Hmm, the underground tunnel glyph is an interesting idea. How would that work? Basically a two part map (two separate maps to represent the different levels) that you could climb up or down on through the glyph?

Oh, I like that idea of a two part map. You could already kind of do that by using the Sewer Labyrinth Map and something like X-Marks the Spot. Just need to figure out where the manhole covers should be located on each map (the same number of hexes apart).
We actually did nearly this exact thing one time. My early runs with city scape maps when I created the magnetic manhole covers. We actually had the sewer map set up at the time and we thought it would be interesting to link them. We didn't stress at needing exact spacing of manhole covers. We just added Glyphs to mark the spots where you could exit the sewer. It was fun.
Could even make it a 3 part map technically using Swamp Lab, Sewer Labyrinth, and some city type map like X Marks the Spot.
Old September 13th, 2018, 09:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It warms my heart to see so many people expressing love for the turtles!

I still need to answer these questions myself. Maybe this weekend!
Did you get to this yet? (Not sure without reading through).

I'm hoping we can start compiling some results here soon and getting action items.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Just a thought I figured I'd place here, but the Parademon Shock Troopers DESPERATELY need some synergy
I can't see any reason to draft them into any army at all right now

What's up with claymation?
Old September 13th, 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Just a thought I figured I'd place here, but the Parademon Shock Troopers DESPERATELY need some synergy
The irony is you started a whole thread around the idea of talking Darkseid and New Gods, then haven't introduced any of those characters over there. Surely someone from the New Gods area (one of the Minions of Darkseid) could synergize with Parademons? Steppenwolf comes to mind.

Old September 13th, 2018, 01:51 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
The irony is you started a whole thread around the idea of talking Darkseid and New Gods, then haven't introduced any of those characters over there. Surely someone from the New Gods area (one of the Minions of Darkseid) could synergize with Parademons? Steppenwolf comes to mind.
I'm weary of proposing New Gods designs because while I find the ideas cool I really haven't read a lot of Fourth World stuff myself

Old September 13th, 2018, 01:53 PM

You could always bring up specific characters for brainstorming in that thread.

What I do when I want a character but don't know them very well is read their bio on Wikipedia, post some notes of what they seem all about, and ask folks to start throwing around ideas.

Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I imagined a Fourth World workshop being its own thread; they're not really N52/Rebirth characters per se...although I'd be excited to discuss those characters anywhere.

I'd take a shot at them, but I feel like I'm not enough of an expert on any of them.

Quote:
You could always bring up specific characters for brainstorming in that thread.

What I do when I want a character but don't know them very well is read their bio on Wikipedia, post some notes of what they seem all about, and ask folks to start throwing around ideas.

That's fair. I wanted to focus on characters that I knew better myself to start with though.

Old September 13th, 2018, 01:55 PM

It wasn't really a criticism so much as pointing out an opportunity you have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy