Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ace of Spades (On Hold)

Plan to do that for the whole gang and just change the colors around it. Glad you like it.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like Japes suggestion of having any two members work together, but the most successful relationship will still climb the ladder one card at a time. Just helps keep them competitive as they start to fall. Your opponent isn't likely to help you out and take them down one by one in order.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Obviously not a huge priority is there will probably be changes as the team develops, but I figured I'd give the powers a wording check here while I have a minute. Ace Up the Sleeve is the only one that really needs tweaking... what we have works but isn't super elegant. It's very unorthodox, so other opinions for how to do it are welcome. @Karat @Ronin

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
After taking a turn with Ace, if there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the card of a Hero with the Royal Flush special power, you may attack with that Hero, then replace that "X" Order Marker on that card, unrevealed.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, just threw the cards up here so people would have something to test with if they wanted. Plan to let them sit until we are ready to finalize the first 2-3 designs together. I like that wording johnny.
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Obviously not a huge priority is there will probably be changes as the team develops, but I figured I'd give the powers a wording check here while I have a minute. Ace Up the Sleeve is the only one that really needs tweaking... what we have works but isn't super elegant. It's very unorthodox, so other opinions for how to do it are welcome. @Karat @Ronin

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
After taking a turn with Ace, if there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the card of a Hero with the Royal Flush special power, you may attack with that Hero, then replaceunreveal that "X" Order Marker on that card, unrevealed.
I think this is a little clearer as to what you are doing. Definitely new wording ground though.

One other update.
Quote:
DURABLE ARMOR
When Ace defends against an normal or special attack, if at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Ace can take from thisat attack is one.
For pasteability:
Quote:
DURABLE ARMOR
When Ace defends against an attack, if at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Ace can take from that attack is one.
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like that edit to Durable Armor. Definitely prefer johnny's Ace Up the Sleeve.
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't because you don't actually remove it.
Old June 1st, 2020, 07:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally I'd say 'conceal that Order Marker' or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 8th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated the SP with the wording from Karat on Durable Armor. I'm leaving the Ace up the Sleeve for now. There seems to be still some debate over it's wording and we have time to work it out. Also it has been suggested to increase Aces' cost by 10-20 points based on tests with King, so that is reflected in the SP now.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 8th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cool, will probably just do one more art update when we're ready to update and finalize all of these designs.
Old June 8th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

Decided to actually update the card so that no one accidentally tests him at the wrong cost in future tests.
Old June 9th, 2020, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Decided to actually update the card so that no one accidentally tests him at the wrong cost in future tests.
That's why we don't usually post cards until it's actually ready for release.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library