Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 29th, 2007, 11:35 AM

Bl00DDeMoN has disabled reputation
Bl00DDeMoN's Customs

Don't laugh to much, the idea started out when all my heroscapefriends wanted a custom unit of their own. So if some of the abilities sound funny, it's because it's a reflection of real life.
I'm not that good with Photoshop so I haven't added any actual figures or hitzones. But there will be eventualy.

Anyways these are the ones I've been trying.

Arno the Mindwolf

The reason why it's a wolf? Well my friend has alot of hair on it's body.
The reason for the ability 'Thinking it over' is that with about everything he does he's got to think about how he's gonna handle it.
I was thinking of using a normal looking wolf and just have some kind of symbol painted on his forehead.

King Stefaan

The abilities speak for itself, if he's loosing in a game he is most likely gonna throw something because he's pissed off. And he wanted to have a cloak of fire on his costum so I thought to put an ability with it.
It's a real melee powerhouse, tests will tell if he isn't too powerfull.
I was thinking of using a modded Finn, do some repaints and something with his cloak.

Agent 'One Shot' Kevin

This guy likes synergies alot, and also likes playing with agents and Minions of Utgar. He doesn't like like huge figures that much that cost way too much, so I thought this one would be just his thing.
Don't have anything in mind yet for his figure, maybe something Agent Carr like and then change the sword with something else.

I could really need some help with the wordings of abilities, since I'm not English.
And of course balancing out the units.
More will follow before I start creating actual figures.

Anyways post your comments please.

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the sound of the wind in the night
My sword will drink blood
And I will fight, Yes I will fight
In the dawn of battle"
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:49 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
How do you wear them?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
How do you wear them?
Damn it took me a while to figure that out.
Like I said my English isn't what it should be. I meant costum figures (I think).

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the dawn of battle"
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:06 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00DDeMoN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
How do you wear them?
darn it took me a while to figure that out.
Like I said my English isn't what it should be. I meant costum figures (I think).
Custom. (Hint: it's in the section name.) If I wasn't in class right now, I'd give some feedback. :P

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:12 PM

Aah thanks.
Yeah that makes a man look stupid.

Anyways more are on the way.

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the dawn of battle"
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:11 PM

And here are the others.

Fivé Kong

Robin 'The Warrior' Machiels

Gilles 'The Mage' Machiels

They are probably way to strong for their points, but I'm just trying stuff out.

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the dawn of battle"
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:52 PM

Let's start with Arno:

Thinking it Over: First, this isn't a special attack, since it doesn't have any Range or Attack numbers. Second, I think it could use some rewording. Let's try this:

Thinking it Over
If Arno the Mindwolf did not move or attack on his last turn, double his Move and Attack numbers this turn.

You could also try using markers of some sort to help keep track of it easier.

Confusion 15: let's try some more rewording, since "friendly" could mean to either Arno or the chosen figure.

Confusion 15
Before moving, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Arno the Mindwolf and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, nothing happens. If you roll 13 or higher, move one unrevealed order marker from that figure's army card to another army card in the same army.

Other than that, I think he's overpriced. He's a less powerful Dund, who is already considered expensive at 110. How about 95 for Arno?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:45 PM

Guerra E Scempio has disabled reputation
All of these look great, and I like the idea.

Actually, I didn't see much of a problem with Arno's points. His "Thinking It Over" Ability makes him a bit better than Dund, in my opinion. Anywhere from 110-120 sounds reasonable to me.

What WOULDN'T Jesus do?
Old October 30th, 2007, 12:00 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Um... it's not distract its subtract.
Old October 30th, 2007, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra E Scempio
Actually, I didn't see much of a problem with Arno's points. His "Thinking It Over" Ability makes him a bit better than Dund, in my opinion.
Yes, but his stats are lower and his Confusion is worse than Stare.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 30th, 2007, 08:34 AM

Ok I'll adjust the 'Thinking it over'. I agree on the wording beeing wrong.

Thinking it Over
If Arno the Mindwolf did not move or attack on this turn, place a blue marker on it's card.
Remove the blue marker to double his Move and Attack in a next turn.

I think you misunderstood the Confusion 15. Which is my fault since I now see is full of mistakes.
First of all you have to throw 15 or more, else it would call Confusion 13.

Confusion 15
Before moving choose one opponents figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Arno the Mindwolf.
If you roll a 1 - 14, nothing happens.
If you roll a 15 or more, take away one unrevealed order marker from that figures army card and place it on one of your army cards.
Activate the stolen order marker in the same order as stated on the marker.

I realy can't describe it.
Like I'm using Arno and use my Confusion ability in the first turn against Agent Carr who has 2 order unrevealed order markers on it's card. This would be my order marker 1.
I roll more than 15 so I get to take one of the unrevealed order markers from Agent Carr. I cannot see which one and with luck I take order marker 3. I place order marker 3 of my opponent on my Syvarris card.
Now off course I have 2 order markers nr 3. So when turn 3 begins I get to use 2 turns since I have 2 order markers nr 3. One would be Syvarris (the stolen marker) and the marker of my own.
This I think is way more powerfull then Dünd his ability.

Anyways I already thank you for the help given to me and I could use alot more.

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the dawn of battle"
Old October 30th, 2007, 08:54 AM

Ok, I see what you were trying to do with confusion. Now it's way more powerful. The problem is what order do you reveal markers for whatever turn that is? Do you get to reveal them both (your own and the stolen one)? That's much more powerful now.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards