Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 28th, 2006, 08:03 AM

AnaSazi has disabled reputation
Grimnak

i no im new but some people have been saying grimnak can kill up to 3 people in 1 turn how is this so??.. can grimnak kill 2 if you go adjacent to 2 people?...

Also not sure weather to buy another master set or not as i dont go much for 2 of the same figures on the battle field at once..

What is the go with common squads whats the limit and how does this work..?? does this mena if i had 2 squads the same they cost me only for 1 squad example 8 airborn..?
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:25 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
no. Lets say you draft two squads of airborn elite. That makes 8 total. If you use them you may only use four per ordermarker. I too only have one of each set because i dont like to have doubles of a figure. Even on different side of the battle. HOPe I helped.

My Signature
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:37 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi!

You canīt draft 2 squads of airborne elite, they are unique.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:48 AM

okay what about a squad that isnt unique ?? what happens then also can somone answer my grimnak question thanks..
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:36 AM

maybe no one knows about grimnak
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Grimnak can kill, at most, two (one chomp, one attack) opponent figures per turn.
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:41 AM

he must get an extra chomp when hes with other orcs or something.. as i have read in these forums of him taking out 3 guys..
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:46 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
sorry, but there is no extra chomp

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Not in one turn, he can't. Bonding with the gruts will give him a free turn on which Grimnak can kill two enemies, but that's the maximum if you're playing by the official rules, I think.
Old December 28th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Two per turn max, or six per round max.

Old December 28th, 2006, 11:06 AM

pashadowops Woo who?
Chomp
Before attacking, choose one medium or small figure adjacent to Grimnak. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen Hero.

The Chomp special attack is used before your regular attack thereby giving you a max of two kills per turn.

Orc Champion Bonding
Before taking a turn with Blade Gruts, you may first take a turn with any Orc Champion you control.

Even with the bonding it appears that the best Grimnak can do is six(6) per round. And that's in a perfect world. Either with three order markers on him or one on each of the grut units and one on him or one on a grut unit and two on him. No matter how you slice it the max is six. I didn't hear or read anything about an extra chomp. Could be a house rule.

As far as multiple common units being drafted I believe I read in the rules that they recommend no more than two of each unit. I don't have the rules handy but, I seem to remember reading something to that affect. I definately remember no more than one of each unique though.

Guys....let me know if I'm wrong here. It's been known to happen..

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old December 28th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You can have as many common multiples as you like. If you want to field 4 sets of Vipers in your army, feel free. But you can only activate (move/attack) with the number of figs that are pictured on that particular card per turn, unless a special ability states otherwise. And you can activate ANY 3 vipers on the battlefield you control during your turn.

If the card states "Unique", then you can only have 1 of them in your army. There is no limit for commons.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units