Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 30th, 2012, 09:38 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jaz1597's LOTR Customs: Now With Mumak! (Updated 2/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Your stuff is awesome! I love it! Question though, when ARE you going to do The Hobbit? Or, please just add Old Bilbo. Please?
Hey JESUSFREAK, I'm afraid I'm still super busy with other projects. As I mentioned, I'd love to get involved in some sort of C3G-like project, but I simply don't have the time to devote to this right now. I will eventually return to making custom cards...I just don't know when.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM

Redstone Woo who?

I, too, am rebasing LOTR TMG figures to HS bases. You can find the figures on eBay - BigCoin123 has about everything and he's reasonable enough. The Return of the King figures are very expensive, I think due to cancellation of the game about the time of release. I've found many cards on this site. Thanks Sherman Davies and the rest. One style of card I like is the one with two factions - The Free Peoples of Middle Earth and Sauron. I've been searching for a blank card of each faction. Any help?

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:14 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Totally awesome cards by the way!

Redstone
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:43 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstone View Post
I, too, am rebasing LOTR TMG figures to HS bases. You can find the figures on eBay - BigCoin123 has about everything and he's reasonable enough. The Return of the King figures are very expensive, I think due to cancellation of the game about the time of release. I've found many cards on this site. Thanks Sherman Davies and the rest. One style of card I like is the one with two factions - The Free Peoples of Middle Earth and Sauron. I've been searching for a blank card of each faction. Any help?
A few people have been asking for my blanks, and I'm happy to oblige (they're really nothing special). When I get a chance, I'll upload them.

Is that what you're looking for?

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:48 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Jaz1597,

Yeah, the template you use would be great!

Redstone
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:20 PM

Medelin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

There are very few of the LOTR TMG packs still in stores, but you might get lucky. Your best bet is either eBay [Possible Spam link removed. - Jim]. Some of the earlier sets are still pretty easy to find, and single figures can be found for $2-3.

EDIT: If you're referring to the faction symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the cards, I can't take credit for that. Those are part of the original Decipher designs (which is why I was so keen to use them - they look fantastic). I was thinking about doing kind of a watermark behind the game text using similar symbols. That may still happen...

Last edited by Jim; November 17th, 2016 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Removed possible spam link
Old June 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Very cool stuff! I hope there is more coming. I plan to do a cost analysis of the points. Let me know if you are interested in the results.
Old June 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
Very cool stuff! I hope there is more coming. I plan to do a cost analysis of the points. Let me know if you are interested in the results.
This guy that made the thread hasnt been on in 4 years. Ill bet there wont be. Its a good thing to check when browsing through really old threads to find out when they were on last. Interesting stuff though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards