Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which of these fine entries is the finest?
Scarecrows of Feylund 4 21.05%
Row Stalkers 0 0%
Myji Coven 3 15.79%
Guardians of the Dying Wood 0 0%
Scarecrows of Bleakewoode 1 5.26%
Scarecrows of Koji 4 21.05%
Tatterdemalion Reapers 5 26.32%
Scarecrow Warriors 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 25th, 2016, 02:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation CONGRATULATIONS DYSOLE! - September Custom Contest Poll

Congratulations @Dysole
Tatterdemalion Reapers

@JC McMinis
Scarecrows of Feylund

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Soundwarp SG-1
Row Stalkers

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Lazy Orang
Myji Coven

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Card Text:
Spoiler Alert!

@Ninja Status
Guardians of the Dying Wood

Card Text:
Spoiler Alert!

@CJtheMighty
Scarecrows of Bleakewoode

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@obfuscatedhippo
Scarecrows of Koji

@kolakoski
Scarecrow Warriors

Upgrades:
Spoiler Alert!

Text:
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 2nd, 2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old September 26th, 2016, 01:32 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: September Custom Contest Poll - Vote Before October 2

Woah, lot's of competition this time around, and with 2 custom generals in play! Many interesting choices as well, I'll have to think a lot before I cast my vote.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 26th, 2016, 11:32 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Wow! Great ideas here! this is going to be tough!!
Old September 27th, 2016, 04:23 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now all the entries have actual cards.

If you have trouble reading any of them let me know, I put text boxes under the ones I thought might be a bit small, but I can certainly put more. It'd be a shame for someone to lose simply due to small text.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 27th, 2016, 11:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Wow! What a great job on Cards for the Scarecrow Warriors!

Thanks! Now maybe they'll get some votes!?

Old October 1st, 2016, 02:12 PM
On vacation...

A lot less than 24 hours left now.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 2nd, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 12:01 PM
On vacation...

The poll closes about two hours from now. If anyone hasn't voted yet, it's almost too late.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 2nd, 2016, 02:49 PM
On vacation...

Congratulations @Dysole
Tatterdemalion Reapers

There were lots of great entries this contest, and the only one that I'm not 100% sure how to pronounce won it out.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:29 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: CONGRATULATIONS DYSOLE! - September Custom Contest Poll

Great job @Dysole ! You really captured the feel of a scarecrow, and well. Everyone else here did an amazing job as well, I didn't see a single design here that I didn't like.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

very cool custom...I really like that! I agree it really does capture the scarecrow feel

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Congratulations, Dysole!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 2nd, 2016, 05:41 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scarecrow Your Boat

Thanks. I agree that the entries were very good and I was admittedly skeptical that I would do this well (and I noticed a typo on my entry which made me feel like an idiot :facepalm: ).

I had the harvest power from the start and knew I wanted Straw Body as well. Flammable just kind of came to me while I was working on the wording for the other two.

I was impressed with the entries and I saw plenty of excellent ideas brought forth. Only one power was potentially problematic, but it had a super easy fix.

I'll just note for the future for customs makers that Scarecrows of Feylund's power reducing defense die to a minimum of 1 creates some really bad rules situations and you're better off just having it reduce to 0 than any other number. (Anyone is free to PM me if they want the specifics; it didn't affect my vote personally which was decided because I thought Reaping had a really cool mechanic) The card itself was excellent, but I thought I'd bring it up so people know going forward what to do with powers of that nature.

Oh and for Dr. Goomonkey's benefit.

~Dysole, thanking people for the congrats

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards