Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 17th, 2018, 09:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Herescaper 101 custom playtest

I'd imagine he killed a bunch of figures, right? He seems really powerful.
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:32 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bestiary for Blank Slates

Name = Frank
General =
Planet =
Species =
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class =
Personality =
Size = Medium
Height = 6

Master Stats
Life =
Move =
Range =
Attack =
Defense =

Points =
(Single Spaced)

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area =
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Synergy Imposed
  • N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

250 / 250xp

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; June 1st, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:22 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yes, he's a critical hitting hero.
But did he kill more than his fair share of points? We can't tell from the information that you've provided, but he shouldn't be killing many more units than his point value. Taking note of which units he killed in each game would be useful when playtesting a unit dedicated to offense like him.
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:13 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bestiary for Blank Slates

Name =
General =
Planet =
Species =
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class =
Personality =
Size = Large
Height =

Master Stats
Life =
Move =
Range =
Attack =
Defense =

Points =
(Single Spaced)

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area =
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Synergy Imposed
  • N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 31st, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:29 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
But did he kill more than his fair share of points? We can't tell from the information that you've provided, but he shouldn't be killing many more units than his point value. Taking note of which units he killed in each game would be useful when playtesting a unit dedicated to offense like him.
Kestrel hits hard when attacking any large or huge figures. When all 3 dice on Kestrel attack roll shows all skulls, it counts as 6 hits instead of 3 and the defending figure can roll only 1 defense die.
Those of us who have seen the card know that already. You're just describing the powers again. The question for playtesting is whether those powers make him too good. One way to measure that is to look at the figures he killed.
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Kestrel hits hard when attacking any large or huge figures. When all 3 dice on Kestrel attack roll shows all skulls, it counts as 6 hits instead of 3 and the defending figure can roll only 1 defense die.
Those of us who have seen the card know that already. You're just describing the powers again. The question for playtesting is whether those powers make him too good. One way to measure that is to look at the figures he killed.
I do know Kestrel used killing edge on Tornak and killed him.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:34 AM
This is merely a joke.

That's the sort of info you should keep track of in your playtests and write down in your playtest reports:

What your guy killed.
Other wounds they gave.
Whether they drew lots of attacks from the other army or not.
How often did you get to use the special powers.
Old June 18th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Re: Heroscaper 101 custom playtest

Playtested: Titan - Unique Giant Hero

Heroscaper 101: Titan, 1x Marrden Hounds, 1x Deathreavers and 1x Phantom Knights vs Jotun, 1x Warriors of Ashra and 1x Venoc Vipers

I proxy the Frost Giant of Morh figure for my custom unit Titan. The Growing Freeze ability is good if you want 4 attack dice for the Special Attack and I managed to get 4 before death. His Ragnarok Special Attack killed 3 Venoc Vipers & 1 Warrior of Ashra and I rolled 1 skull out of 4 dice. It was short but I did proc Abominable but I did have 4 Growing Freeze for long. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test today.

6-18-2018

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; June 19th, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 09:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Heroscaper 101: Titan, 1x Marrden Hounds, 1x Deathreavers and 1x Phantom Knights vs Jotun, 1x Warriors of Ashra and 1x Venoc Vipers...
This is a great step! I would suggest also separating the figures by which side they were fighting on, to make the initial teams more apparent. That and taking some more detailed notes will make the playtests much more useful and informative.
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Heroscaper 101: Titan, 1x Marrden Hounds, 1x Deathreavers and 1x Phantom Knights vs Jotun, 1x Warriors of Ashra and 1x Venoc Vipers...
This is a great step! I would suggest also separating the figures by which side they were fighting on, to make the initial teams more apparent. That and taking some more detailed notes will make the playtests much more useful and informative.
I will be more informative with my playtests.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Playtested: Version 2/Zombie Dragon - Uncommon Undead Hero

Heroscaper 101: 1x Zombie Dragon, Rhogar Dragonspine and 2x Zombies of Morindan vs Krug, 1x Arrow Gruts, 1x Deathreavers, 1x Goblin Cutters, 1x Marro Warriors and 1x Tarn Viking Warriors

I proxy the Dumutef Guard for my custom unit the Zombie Dragon version 2. The Noxious Zombie Breath is great to create some undead savages and I managed to zombified Krug twice. His Strategic Zombie Command ability is useful took a turn with Krug. Now you can Chomp squad figures & heal with Cannibalize, mind control Krug ate a squad figure and the Zombie Dragon did some eating. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test today.

6-20-2018
Old June 21st, 2018, 01:27 AM

Playtested: Wretched Wraith - Uncommon Undead Hero

Heroscaper 101: 1x Wretched Wraith, 1x Anubian Wolves, 1x Ice Troll Berserker, James Murphy, Khosumet the Darklord, and 1x Phantom Knights vs 1x Fen Hydra, 1x Greater Ice Elemental and 1x Ogre Pulverizer

I proxy a Shade of Bleakewoode figure for my custom unit Wretched. The Ethereal Body ability is good if you want 3 auto-shields against Normal Attacks and it might be good for hard hitters like Jotun. His Soul Leadership is good for 9 move and I took a turn with the Phantom Knights. It was a long game, but I won with 1 life Wretched Wraith and full life Khosumet the Darklord. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

6-20-2018

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; July 2nd, 2018 at 10:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards