Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 24th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Super Dungeon Explore Conversions?

So has anyone done any conversions for Super Dungeon Explore or Arcadia Quest figures to Heroscape? I may start doing my own, but figured if someone has already started the work it saves me a lot of effort. I have been wanting to do some chibi battles, and rather than write a new game for something to be quick and easy, Heroscapes core rules are perfect.

I did try out a sample card, these are just the Goblin Cutter stats with a count tweak (based on how the figures are sold, the squad is 3 instead of four. And I rounded the price, but it's just a proof of concept right now.
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:32 PM

scligick is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Re: Super Dungeon Explore Conversions?

Did you find others working on these? I'd love to help and maybe build some temple's?

Let me know
Scligick

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards