Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:12 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Kingdom Builder on sale at Amazon

Amazon is selling Kingdom Builder for $8.19

I just thought that I would post this, as I think it is a great deal. I have had this on my wishlist for quite some time. It usually sells for just under $50.

A nice little Christmas present for someone.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kingdom Builder on sale at Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post

I just thought that I would post this, as I think it is a great deal. I have had this on my wishlist for quite some time. It usually sells for just under $50.

Strange, it's showing up as $39.45 for me in that link.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:57 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kingdom Builder on sale at Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post

Strange, it's showing up as $39.45 for me in that link.
Weird. It now says that it's only available from 3rd party sellers for $47. I guess I kind of jumped the gun making this post because apparently it didn't last very long.

I ordered one for $8.19. I hope I actually get it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games