Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old November 14th, 2015, 02:48 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart
Question AOTP Converted?

So I discovered this game the other day and went out and bought it hoping to convert its pieces and figures into heroscape. To my surprise it was already almost exactly the same. I looked on here to see if anybody else had done this and theres a lot of talk about it. I think the idea of the Planeswalkers and the spell cards is cool and all, but I don't want that when I play heroscape. Squads with multiple lives could also get complicated real fast. Has anybody tried to make cards for the planeswalkers and squads that don't involve spell cards, summoning, and have the squad figures at each one life? I'm trying to figure out a way convert the game over rather than blend them together. I hope Im making sense. Any ideas? Maybe I'll have to just start from scratch.

-Thanks
Old November 15th, 2015, 04:57 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
Re: AOTP Converted?

I'm with you kmgenius, I would like to have HeroScape cards for the AotP figs that are for HeroScape only. Squads with one life, following a General, no (or limited/specific) summoning, no spell cards. The should be fairly easy to convert, I just don't have the card making tools and skills. If anyone is doing this it would be great to see what you have done.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTP Converted?

@kmgenius - @aquamaniac27 already did exactly what you asked for. See his thread WIP - AotP Customs. @wriggz did a more Magic-style port of cards in his Heroscape Style AotP - Cards and Blanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender