Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 14th, 2015, 05:57 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
AOTP Smileys?

It would be awesome if we could get smileys for the Crossed Swords and AoTP shield. I'm pretty new around here and am not sure who I would need to direct this request to, is there a resident Pixel Artist who made the assorted HeroScape specific ones? We could always use the and ones, but I'd love to see : power: and :toughness: as options!
Old July 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AOTP Smileys?

Now that we're almost a year and and have gained a decent bit of steam. Bumping this thread, now with examples!

@Aldin is this something we could potentially get added?
Old July 11th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmmm, I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. @Xorlof ?

~Aldin, graphically disinclined

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 11th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, while we're at it. can we add a Valkrill crest smiley too?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion